Discussion on the new Album:"Stand up and Fight"

I think the CD is just tha album, the 2CD with the bonus material and the CD+LP...no idea.
i hate all those million of versions (but well, as long as they don´t do it like Apocalyptica did with their album, you still have sort of an overview hahahaha)

^ The guy from Metallrepubliken sez:
"Warlord Nygård, sångare i Turisas, det har visa sig att han e nån slag av geni."

In English: "Warlord Nygård, the singer of Turisas, he apparently is some sort of genius." :D

He also said that TVV was definitely one of the best albums ever released in Finland and other compliments.

when listening to it, I was SO bouncy that I understood it without listening to it a second time or without a dictionary XD

indeed...but I am still not knowing what I shall think about the song...it still has to grow on me...it´s the only song on the album that I just...hm. not don´t like but...well...didn´t grow to my heart yet XD

@Kele - i still try to figure out what makes it hard for me to like it, but just cant seem to find it >.<

@Andreas - you gotta love Yle -.-

I am just honest hahahahahaha and my experience with a certain shop isn´t that great, that´s why ;)

I'm waiting on the rest of the album before jumping to the conclusion that it's all as bad as the title track. But it's just not as majestic sounding as anything from TVW, rousing chorus there is none :zzz:

CD-enhancement (14:17) – The March Of The Varangian Guard (acoustic version) – Stand Up And Fight (acoustic version) – To Holmgard And Beyond (acoustic version)

Nygård;8696745 said:
Due to time and budget-restraints, there's unfortunately no full T.H.A.B.- acoustic version. We only recorded certain cues / parts of it to go with the DVD. Would be lovely to do fully though, but right now I guess you guys would rather have us writing new material, than doing edits of old songs ;)

Looks like they found the time and the money then.

This pleases me greatly.

but wasn´t the one on the DVD without vocals?
or am I confusing it with something else...
because this one is going to be, as far as I got it...

can´t remember, shame on me.

anyways, yeah, the bonus stuff sounds good...though I hoped for more acoustic stuff XD