Discussion: Will I Arrive

My Hearse Your Arms

despondency
Dec 11, 2005
san francisco
Okay I hope I don't sound like a total Katatonia newbie but forever while listening to Viva Emptiness I though Jonas was singing "Look at me now, they cut my head its a long way back" etc etc and I always thought it sounded hauntingly familiar to "hair" but that assumptions sounded silly to me. Loandbehold he is singing "they cut my hair"... Such odd song lyrics especially for Katatonia... am I missing something cuz I know Jonas did cut his hair. Is there a story behind this song or does it remain a mystery?

Jonas is in the army...they cut his hair...he served 2 years of depressive anxiety!!! VODKA AND COKE RULES BTW...anyways...Hail Katatonia!!!!

Okay I hope I don't sound like a total Katatonia newbie but forever while listening to Viva Emptiness I though Jonas was singing "Look at me now, they cut my head its a long way back" etc etc and I always thought it sounded hauntingly familiar to "hair" but that assumptions sounded silly to me. Loandbehold he is singing "they cut my hair"... Such odd song lyrics especially for Katatonia... am I missing something cuz I know Jonas did cut his hair. Is there a story behind this song or does it remain a mystery?

Hehe, In the beginning I always heard "they have cut my hand"