Distortion pedals

I've heard good (possibly better) things about the Hot British model. Eric Johnson had one in his rig for a while if I'm not mistaken. I'll be making an ever-so-dreaded trip to Guitar Center here shortly and I'm planning on giving the Tonebones a rundown if I've got time.

Great pedal...I think EJ supposedly uses (or at least has once used) the Classic. I really wish in hindsight that I waited for the Hot British...they just didn't have one available. Now I'm squirming to try and trade...I'm so damn fickle it's ridiculous.

I do have to say...on that same trip, I picked up a Marshall ED-1 Compressor new for 60 bucks...that pedal is a great value!

Ok...went to Sam Ash after work and tried the Hot British. Great pedal, but I prefer the voicing of the Classic...whew! It is quite nice though...no one else makes distortion pedals like these guys!

I've heard good (possibly better) things about the Hot British model. Eric Johnson had one in his rig for a while if I'm not mistaken. I'll be making an ever-so-dreaded trip to Guitar Center here shortly and I'm planning on giving the Tonebones a rundown if I've got time.

Any luck at Guitar Center? Did you check out the Tonebones?

I haven't made it out there yet. I don't have a car here at college, so I usually just tag along with friends when they go. Luckily, being at a music school, trips to guitar center aren't all that uncommon:). I'll find out this week whether or not any of my job applications at the school have panned out. If they have, I'll be dumping off my seven string and financing my EBMM when I do go. Should be exciting if everything pans out.