distro review thread

I don't really remember him. What drives a man down the road to ban country?

He probably saw something he wasn't supossed to and Deron sicked some cronies on him to give him a clear warning and a broken leg.

He was gonna post it but he never woke up the next morning. The police couldn't find any fingerprints on the knife and the case was suspended.

rip off artists. They fucked me over $47.50 and I wrote to them twice. They never refunded my money.
I would warn everyone against that company.

I've ordered from them at least 10 times and never had a single problem with them.

Distro name: Goatowarex - http://slingshot.to/goatowarex
Selection: Black metal focus, some death and grind
Orders: 2
Shipping: 5 days from payment (I'm also in Syd though)
Secure: Payment via paypal is best way - doesn't have its own secure cart.
Additional comments: Jewel cases are excluded to save on shipping. Has good delivery response and great prices (especially for Australia - you can get 6 cds for $66). Generally stocks fairly obscure stuff, but it isn't a huge selection. Definitely worth ordering from if you can find stuff you want.

I'll give a big thumbs up for this one. Fast and efficient. Especially recommended if you live in Australia. I'm in Perth (the other side of the country) and I got my delivery in less than 5 working days.

does anyone an alternate distro besides Relapse that might have Kreator's Endless Pain in stock?

already got it from Relapse since they still had it in stock when I ordered it. should be here not this week but next.