StonerRock.com best distro ever?

E-bortion

Omae wa mo shindeiru
Dec 23, 2004
So far, I've had nothing but great, great experiences with these guys. In fact, I ordered Corrupted - Llenandos de Gusanos around 10:30 pm. An hour later I realized that I screwed up the shipping address, so accordingly I emailed them stating such. I got a reply at 12:34 am Central Time (GMT -6:00.) Fucking :kickass::kickass::kickass: when it comes to quickness with this distro. Not to mention that their priority mail is just that, priority. I've had no problems with receiving my orders exactly 3 days after the order every single time. If you don't use them now, USE THEM.

...Not to mention their selection simply owns.

intro.gif

I don't see how it's possible to dislike them, even if their service wasn't amazing.

To answer your question, no. The End is the best distro ever. That said, my one experience with Stoner was a positive one, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. First and foremost, I appreciated that I could use PayPal. I hate giving every little mom and pop net biz my CC info.

Zod

ordered from them at least 10-15 times and they have done nothing but good for me yet! not that fast and they MAY have missed the freebie i requested on one order, but the whole freebie system is just another example of how much they rule! good albums for free when you spend over $50!

err, if I don't liker stoner, guess I'm fucked then? Or does their selection vary from a lot of genres?

they carry all kinds of 60s-70s rock, proto-metal, hard rock, whatever. stoner is a pretty broad tag anyway, you sure you don't like any of it?

Demilich said:
they carry all kinds of 60s-70s rock, proto-metal, hard rock, whatever. stoner is a pretty broad tag anyway, you sure you don't like any of it?
can't say I don't like any of it, more like I never gave these styles a chance cause I don't know anyone who could make me listen to that music.