distro review thread

hey is cduniverse.com reliable?
CDUniverse ship worldwide with FedEx, and foreign customers have to pay custom fees (because all their packages are marked as "import merchandise"). I've had to pay 25,00 EUR for a 5CDs-package. But the good thing is that they took only 2 days to arrive at my home (from USA to France)

FedEx is fast but expensive, not a good choice if you order internationally

I fucking hate CD Universe! My preorder for Dark Space III was turned into a back order. They're telling me that if it doesn't ship by 6/25 it will cancel. I'm never preordering from them again.

Has anyone boughten anything from Liegelord7(eBay)? The seller is from Greece and all that bootleg talk makes me not want to buy, i'd rather not waste my money on a bootleg. I'm not sure if i'll get an answer here though.

You can get the Wotan CD's from VJR -
http://www.violentjourneyrecords.com/distro.htm - way more secure?

I have found like 2-3 shops in EUrope that do it, but Id ont want to bother personally. I guess i'll keep waiting on SKR to restock them, even though his Ironsword cd is @ 15$ :erk:

@v5, oh very nice. ill keep that on my watch list. I recommend his stuff, he sells ALOT of LPs and CDs.

Does anyone know how long TheEnd takes to restock? Im about to buy the entire windir discog but all but 1184 are Out of Stock, I dont want to wait 3 months for it.