Distro's for Neo-Folk and Good shit like that

I'll second Equilibrium for being good selection, fast & friendly but yet expensive.

I've made a few orders from Steinklang Industries but they're as expensive as everyone else in europe, and Ominous Drone usually get their releases in eventually.

Also try (of all places to look) Red Stream because they usually carry some Cold Meat Industry stuffs, Prophecy Productions, you know... the good stuff.... I've sometimes even seen them stock stuff from Cold Spring Records (another Euro distro/mailorder)

Of course, there's Strange Fortune, who are cheaper than all the rest, but they list stuff that they don't currently have in stock, and some stuff doesn't get restocked for a looong time, but other than that they're GENERALLY reliable. Sometimes hard to get service.

I've been told about SoleilMoon by grazim who also told me about Strange Fortune and Ominous Drone about a year back, but I've never been able to order from them because I think they require a credit card, and I don't know if they take Paypal.

Tesco USA has some stuff, but I think they're horribly expensive for a North American distro.

There's probably whole plethora of Euro distros out there that I don't know of, but this is probably plenty to start with.

yeah, that's it for now.