Divine Fire

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
What are your opinions of this band? The disc is pretty darned hard to find for some reason, but it's actually pretty good. Neither LaserCD or CD Inzane is carrying it. I'm normally not a fan of Christian Rivel's vocal style on his other projects, but he sounds really good singing the Divine Fire stuff, IMO.

What are your thoughts?

And what are you talking about?

CDInzane has both releases, plus both Japanese Imports of the two releases.

Search under "Divinefire", not "Divine Fire", as their name is one word and you'll find them

I like Hero a little better than Glory Thy Name, but both are good IMO. I think they'd go over well at PP in the future.

Nightmare1z said:
And what are you talking about?

CDInzane has both releases, plus both Japanese Imports of the two releases.

Search under "Divinefire", not "Divine Fire", as their name is one word and you'll find them

That's what I was doing. Thanks for the heads up.

edgeofthorns said:
My bad, but I'm new to the band at the same time.

Not a problem, enjoy listening to them. a buddy of mine turned me on to the band last year

Divinefire is one of my newer favorite bands. I love both of their works. As a Christian, it is great to hear some quality Christian metal (because it is a rare thing).

Palabra de Dios said:
Divinefire is one of my newer favorite bands. I love both of their works. As a Christian, it is great to hear some quality Christian metal (because it is a rare thing).

Yes, I agree. Even setting the Christian lyrics aside, the music itself is very good. I would really like to see Glenn line up a solid Christian act for progpower sometime. Rob Rock, Saviour Machine, or Divinefire preferably. A reunion of Rob Rock and Chris Impellitterri would be exquisit! :headbang: :worship: