Divine WIngs of Tragedy!

Is it just me, or is the live version 5x better than the studio version? Especially at the end. You can tell that Sir Russel has been working on his vocals. He still needs REAL voice lessons though, he makes some bad mistakes.

Originally posted by Demonspell
I agree that the live version, despite losing some key parts of the arrangement, is played with an intensity and urgency found in less presence on the album. But I don't see any problem with Russell's vocals.
hey dude. Yeah Symphony X is such an amazing band! i've only got divine and V, but i intend to pick up more, including the new one!

Have you put any of their newest album in your songs to watch yet?

Jeeze!!! DWOT is, definitely, my favorite SymphoX album!!!!! And my favorite song is "The Eyes of Medusa"!! Dear God!!! I've never heard such incredible energy and agressiveness in only one song, at the same time!!!!!!!! SymphoX killed in this, and I hope that they do the same on "The Odyssey"!!!

By the way... you people should listen to some bootlegs from the first SyX tour... Allen's vocals were awful on those... hehehehehe...

I definately prefer the live version... Russell sounds incredible at the end... and thankfully, they ditched that ridiculous intro...