do any one know of dt icq#?

he is on authorize only mode so i think you will need to get a crack for icq to bypass security but i do not know where you could find such a thing
*cough*//astalavista.box.sk*cough*
:devil:

Hmmm.. i think, that icq is not a good idea, because Niklas appears very very rarely! Also , all other guys!

i suppose, e-mail helps you better !

DefeatScythe

hahahha hear and learn from Misanthrope's wisdom!!!!
we all could (or have done so far) mailbomb Niklas and he kindly would reply. But if we did so constantly then he would normally get tons of mails from fans...so even we get our butt burned of expectation we just have to respect his online life as if he was a normal guy (even we all know he's THE MAN ;P)
then ICQ it's not the way, mail seldom is, so spiritual intervention is the word (ok, I know I'm a dumbass!!!)
fv

some times Niklas be online ...anders jivarp everytime online :)..But in the past he speak me but not now..I think he is very busy man..hahe!:p :(

• Niklas - 4567651
  • Mikael - 5210087
  • Anders - 42573231, 72852538, 113656421
  • Martin(Henriksson) - propably 60715202
  • Martin(Brändström) - 104444665
  • Michael - propably 13901775

The guys won't happen to thank you Shrieker...
dozens of ppl are trying to get them into ICQ just right now....
with some luck those numbers will be changed in one week!
but well that's the price for being so fucking great on the stuff they do! :.::p

well yea and you can see why.
Yesh i feel kinda bad i started this whole thing saying that about niklas profile and how to crack icq so you dont need to ask for authorization and crap....you people need to just relax a bit dont cross the line between Dark Tranquillity enthusiasts and Dark Tranquillity Fanatics ( Fanatic its a pretty bad word if you look close enough at the meaning )