DO NOT STAY AT THE SUPER 8!!!

I'm done with that shithole as well,they fucked me over with overcharging us that weekend.
I'll stay a few miles away and figure out how to deal with the inconvience of not being near everyone later if it means staying cheeper

I must blessed by the motel gods;I have stayed there the last 3 years and have not had any problems.:saint:
+1. They even let me cancel Wed night on that day when we were running late and couldn't come until Thursday.

If you are going to roll the dice and take a chance there, may I suggest that you enroll in their free Trip Rewards program ahead of time, make your reservation through the Trip Rewards site, and always state that you are a Trip Rewards member when dealing with the desk. It seems you just might get better service when you have the corporate backing.

I'm done with that shithole as well,they fucked me over with overcharging us that weekend.
I'll stay a few miles away and figure out how to deal with the inconvience of not being near everyone later if it means staying cheeper

We made our reservations at the Super 8 back in January, at a much cheaper rate. Because they "lost" our reservations, we had to re-reserve, and they jacked up our nightly rate as a result. And of course, when all was said and done, they magically found our "lost" reservation and TAMADude's sister got charged for it, as he pointed out.

However, I think things have been worked out now and she has gotten her money back.

We made our reservations at the Super 8 back in January, at a much cheaper rate. Because they "lost" our reservations, we had to re-reserve, and they jacked up our nightly rate as a result. And of course, when all was said and done, they magically found our "lost" reservation and TAMADude's sister got charged for it, as he pointed out.

However, I think things have been worked out now and she has gotten her money back.

yes joan, sam got her money back... i still say we kill those douche bags

We stayed at the Super 8 this past year and had no problems. We paid $69/night for two rooms. The manager was very friendly and even carried my bags to my new room when I discovered a problem with the air conditioner in the room I was first given. So as far as that goes, our experience was fine. However, the place is a bit of a dive. They also don't seem to have any non-smoking rooms. Go figure? Also, we could find no indoor access to the rooms, so rain and humidity was a pain. And, the complimentary breakfast was pretty bad. I think you get what you pay for there. For PP attendees on a budget, it's not a bad option.

liked the band and their only album:

31RYTJNQX4L._AA240_.jpg
;) :p

A few years back when I stayed there, it seems that there was prostitution going on. When we were in the lobby, the desk person was giving a woman a hard time because she wouldn't reserve ahead, and that he would refuse her a room if she kept doing it.

Hey all,

Yeah, this is the girl that it all happened to. I did eventually get my money back, and for the record, I did have the recipt for the room that they paid for, but because they could not find it in the computer, they charged me for it. I was almost ready to go back down to Atlanta and kick the shit out of this dude. But I finally got him to give me all my money back. So, for those of you that are looking to save some money by staying at the Super 8, start saving now for a different hotel. It is not worth the hassle, I guarentee it!!!

Stay Metal!!!
saMetal