Do u have any pet? SHOW IT TO US!

Well, here comes a view from me taken 5 minutes ago.

Nov24-umea.jpg

Winter is coming, hurray! :erk:

ColdDarkNord said:
U know, i have almost the same here...
(i made it from the same spot where I took the pic with my wife and snowy table)

http://deadhouse.ultimatemetal.com/enwint.jpg
Well, we got to see pictures of a snowy Moscow in the news this morning... terrible fire in a students' home :´(

When I tried to cycle through an ICY Örebro this morning, I couldn't help but hum Winter's "Eternal Frost" to myself (ok, more like having the ridiculously down tuned guitars in my head :)) and wonder if they have *any* idea just how painful snow can be ;)

amazing pictures!

good ol' sweden!
(ive never been to Mosscow... although, i was suppose to be there when i travelled Scandinavia, and i wanted to go see St.Pittesburg and Mosscow, so me and my friend thought to go through Finland, so after spending 2 weeks in Finland we went towards the border, just to find out we needed a Visa!! :( sucks. we had to go back on the next train... i really would like to visit there one day)

anyhoo- great pictures guys!
i love seeing land scapes and nature :)
snow will start here only next month...

I'd love to have a pet, too. But I oscillate between two locations in the week and at the weekend, so it's not possible.
I'm surprised by most of you seem to have cats. I prefer cute rabbits. :) That doesn't mean that cats aren't cute, but rabbits rule. ;)

My cat was the awesomest cat ever. He disappeared one evening and never returned. We have a feeling he was mauled to death by a mountain lion or bear or something (my parents, at the time, lived in the mountains of Colorado). I miss him dearly, and it would have been much worse if I hadn't been living away from my parents for years before his demise. That winter, two months before his death, I spent time down there house-sitting and got to spend a lot of really good time with him, so I'll always cherish that... but I don't think I'll ever own another cat, because I just love and miss my deceased buddy so much.

I love all these pictures you are posting, though! Happy families!

well,everybody has posted pics of cats,so here you get two pics of my beautiful goddess Ira i already had uploaded on UM:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I no longer live with her :cry: and where i am right now i have no better pictures of her....she's prettier than in the photos :p
I miss her a lot :cry:
My family also has two other dogs, Morgan and Aura, superblack dogs and superfurry Groenendals...of which i have no proper pics here....

wardawrf@ :cry: that was sad...the same will happen to my when my dogs die or get lost...

/troll