eba00265801f00000020.jpg

my two rabbits, Gonzo and Porky

eba00265801f00000025.jpg

Quibble again

eba00355581f00000014.jpg

Fievel, the oldest dog

eba00251554f00000013.jpg

Yethro and Bronan

Awesome pics guys! I have 2 cats and 3 dogs...but only one of my animals is on a website...her name is Ruby and she rules the house!!

ruby.jpg

I love these pet threads...found this one through the Nevermore board...animals ROCK!!:headbang:

Lars RIP 1984-2004

After almost 20 years of unconditional love we had to put my old kitty Lars to sleep. We've been through a lot (it's a damn long time, 20 years!!) and she was very special to me. She had been ill for a while, just old age... vet said her body was poisoning itself, but she still wanted to eat (a lot too!). Until monday, she was really feeling ill obviously, so I guess she didn't want or couldn't fight it anymore. It was her time... she had a good and healthy life and she'll always have a special place in my heart.

(wish her namesake went, he wouldn't be as missed :D - yes she was named after him, I couldn't know back then that HE would turn into such a PUSSY later on!)

Wow, those are some great pictures of pets, to tell you the truth, Im surprised I didnt have to see any nude photos of wives or anything like that. Good thread. Looks like you are all "Keepin It Real"......LoL I would love to share a picture of my pet, but unfortunately, I have none.

PerennialQuestChuck.JPG

This is always a picture I thought was amazing. That's not me and I do hope you know who that is considering this is a Metal forum. Anyway, I always just thought this destroys so many stereotypes of the typcal Death Metal musician. I doubt you could get many guys from DM bands to pose like this. It might show their HUMAN side a bit too much.

Of course we know - I still miss him :(
And yeah you're right.... those kind of pics rule!

@DeadlyEmbrace: DeadlyZooba AND his snake are very cool!!

@xxmetalheadxx: thx, yeah we're a bunch of real people around here, with real love for metal and real love for life (and our pets, duh.... ) :lol:
I could post a nude pic of my husband though??? :saint: ;)