OT - Show us your pets!

^ I find my cat likes the bathtub as its the freshest source of water.. he doesnt like water in a bowl or anything like that.. actually thats another cool thing he does, he will test water with his paw then sniff and lick his paw to make sure its good before drinking it..

Crows are teh gheyz0rz. Get a bald eagle and name it Stephan Jr

Wait, there already is a Stephan Jr.

I have always wanted an iguana but I have the next best thing(s). A big leopard gecko, going on 7 years old I might add:err: , and a super neurotic dog that is loosing all her hair.

And they have their own mind. Dogs are in comparison...uh...not bainless, but...simple-minded, but nonetheless very nice animals.

Gotta disagree on this one..my dog is way smarter than my orange cat, who's just fat & kinda dumb but quite lovable. Now the grey cat, he's a devious conniving smart-as-hell lil SOB..:lol:

crows are smart, interesting and intelligent.

This one story I've heard of is amazing:
A feeding dish was placed under a cage and the crow beside should try to get the food from the dish. After some seconds of consideration the crow took a thin metal stick, put it into the grill of the cage, walked around so that the stick bent and the crow could use it as a hook to lift the cage up and got its food.

Eagles are big and brutal and so on, but kinda boring.
Crows surprise you, entertain you and are really funny-ever seen a crow that flew on a trash can and threw out all that garpage out of it to get some food? It's hilarious to view.

Furthermore: what if you want your remote control and are to lazy to get up? an eagle would break it right away, a good crow would deliver it to you in one piece and working.
But sadly crows are really feral and I doubt you can control them.

The crows down here don't do funny things, they just attack small birds or people and for some reason whenever I see one I wish I had a big rock that I could throw at it... We had a nest in our backyard of little birds, and one day a crow just came along and killed all the babies, and didn't even eat them, just killed 'em for the sake of it... It made me pretty angry at it... :heh:

I know i'm late at getting around to this, but here are pics of my 4-footed partners in crime:

Ben:
ben.jpg

Jack:
jack.jpg

Jerry....and Jack again:
jerry_jack.jpg