Pictures of your pets.

My aunt just got a new Yorkshire/Shitzu puppy...shes a week old :oops:
We're calling her a York Shit.

Also same family (that I was visiting today) has a mentally retarded Siamese cat named Dozer, and the cat has cross-eyes and a weird looking face. The cat likes chasing down his toys, then tossing them across the room, which was absolutely adorable. And I could hold the cat without having allergies since it was Siamese :D

KRIDE!
20891431a5922866156l.jpg

yes im a mega norther fan!!:headbang:
Heineken!
Oh and cute Kride :lol:

First time I've heard someone describe a cat as "FUCKIN' AWESOME!!! YEAH DUDE THAT CAT FUCKING RULES FUCK YEAH!!"

What can I say? The cat is playing in a beer box - I find that amusing. Also, the blue eye is something I've never seen before on a cat. Dunno if it's a product of the flash or what, but it's pretty cool either way.

Also, naming your pet after someone from a band is something I find funny. Anyone think of naming a pet Goat Pervertor? :lol:

What can I say? The cat is playing in a beer box - I find that amusing. Also, the blue eye is something I've never seen before on a cat. Dunno if it's a product of the flash or what, but it's pretty cool either way.

Also, naming your pet after someone from a band is something I find funny. Anyone think of naming a pet Goat Pervertor? :lol:
No.

This is 'Blade' playing the XBox360 with his mobile phone and tv remote close by. Mum was downstairs getting him his beer. :lol:

6tpj0g.jpg

No one ever takes my suggestions for pet names. My friend just bought 2 feeder fish to keep as pets, and decided not to name them Horatio and The Electric Wizard :(.
Also my mom refused to name her puppy "Pupstiferous the Baneful"

This is 'Blade' playing the XBox360 with his mobile phone and tv remote close by. Mum was downstairs getting him his beer. :lol:

6tpj0g.jpg
Oh wow, look what "he" does during free time... cute Blade, I love its kind of attitude, really "gtfo attitude", haha!

I saved the picture, lovely. :)