Pet Peeves!!!

HalfpintHenkka said:
"ice cream that's too cold"?!

dude, there's a reason it's called "ice cream".
dont get me started woman. . :p

i mean thats too frozen and you really have to work to get it out. .

StratoxDeath said:
Like a rock.. damn, that's a pain in the ass. Especially when it's good ice cream...
yes, exactly what im talking about, i hate that shit.

I can't stand when people are very noisy when eating. I know this is stupid, but it gets on my nerves...
And I don't like people who think that they are better than others because of their musical taste

i get really annoyed when people bring food/drink near the gear, whether it be at home or at a gig...

i also don't like when people have dirty fingernails, that's kinda off-putting.

oh, and @Raistlin: it gets on my nerves, too, when people eat noisily!

Women who act too young for their age and neglect their children.

People who try to force their religious/political beliefs onto me.

People who are inconsiderate of other people's feelings.

Insecure people who take their anger out on other people to feel better about themselves.

My father.

Uninvited guests showing up to my house...banging consistantly on the fucking door....waking me up :hotjump: .......guess this should also be posted under "Fuck You!" thread.

Damn I need some coffee.

Pet Peeves since last friday:

Girls who call their boyfriends every five minutes just to see what they are doing instead of having fun with the rest of us...(Why are you even comming to the party if you are gonna be an uptight jealous bitch??? ) (....if you excuse the expression :p)

Guys that I dont know who starts touching my hair and/or put their hands on my shoulders when I sit down at the bar :err:

People who think they are more mature than hey really are...and people constantly clicking with their braces or fake teeth...and first put food in their mouth and THEN start to talk...I HATE that!

people who use one of my axes and knock it around really rub my nerves raw...and you know those times when you're eating and somebody asks you a question just as you've put some food in your mouth? that annoys me too...also when my Internet is working but MSN isn't, or vice versa [that's what it's doing now, fuckin stupid computer...]