Pet Peeves

Ophidian_

Antithesis Of Flesh
Oct 22, 2003
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Well, here is a very small list of the many things that seriously piss me off. A lot of them are minor things...but they still piss me off!

1) When elderly people try to run to catch the bus. It's like, the speed that old people run at is the same as the speed they walk at, so stop looking foolish by waving your arms frantically and breaking out into sweet, as if the driver will see you.

2) Another bus-related one...when someone pulls the cord to stop the bus, and then someone else 5 seconds later starts pulling the thing savagely and wonders why its not making a sound, when they could check to see if someone has already pulled it.

3) When people are drinking something out of those plastic bottles or whatever (Coke, etc) and put the bottle down without putting the cap on it.

4) When people make loud chewing sounds while chewing gum.

5) When people are typing at a keyboard and smashing every key as if it'll only work if they hit it very hard. STOP IT!!

6) People who start coughing like crazy and don't cover their mouth.

7) People who come to do their full out grocery shopping at 8:45 pm when they damn well know that the supermarket closes at 9 pm. Why should I have to go back and touch up all the displays and other crap that you touched, just because you're some lazy asshole who doesn't do their shopping during the day. If you're there to buy a loaf of bread or whatever, then its all good, but if you're doing your entire shopping...WHY?!

I just wanted to get some of that crap out of the way, because I see some of that stuff every day, and it's very annoying. I'm also curious as to what other people's pet peeves are. Post away.

grouchy.jpg

i HATE pet peeves!

Tiny dogs. I fucking LOATHE tiny dogs. They make me homicidal (and not in a good "listening to Amon Amarth"-type way).

Militant vegans also suck. Eat whatever you want, more power to you - just don't inflict your diet on me, you cunt.

Fat people who overeat. GET SOME EXERCISE, YOU FUCKING HIPPOS.

When you're taking a test and an answer to a question looks like this:
a. resoucre management
and some stupid bitch raises her hand and asks the professor if the above is "resource management"

When people see that I have my headphones on, and they still start talking to me as if I could hear them.

When people feel they have to actually touch my computer screen to show me something on it.

When you're at a computer lab and some dumb fuck is doing something stupid and keeps getting an error, and the rest of us to have to repeatedly listen to that error "ding" sound. Turn that fucking volume down!

When you're sitting in the inside seat on a bus and you wanna get off and the person next to you doesn't get up but expects you to climb over them or something. Fine bitch I'll step on your feet.

Babies on airplanes. Nuff said.

Fat people sitting next to me on an airplane.

Ophidian_ said:
7) People who come to do their full out grocery shopping at 8:45 pm when they damn well know that the supermarket closes at 9 pm. Why should I have to go back and touch up all the displays and other crap that you touched, just because you're some lazy asshole who doesn't do their shopping during the day. If you're there to buy a loaf of bread or whatever, then its all good, but if you're doing your entire shopping...WHY?!
I agree w/ you on this one. I'm on cash and these fucks gotta get to MY fucking lane with FIVE MINUTES BEFORE CLOSING! Fucking bastards.
I'll post more later....like after work tomorrow.

Guerrilla said:
When people feel they have to actually touch my computer screen to show me something on it.
- TOTALLY!!! that drives me NUTS!

people who won't fess up to a lie, even when they are *obviously* busted.

co-workers who won't shut up when you are trying to get work done.

people who drive too S - L - O - W.

people who don't take responsibility and blame the world for their problems.

people who go behind your back/over your head to get their way.

when people you don't know are "touchy-feely."

phoney people who "act" like they are nice :puke:.

Some of my greatest pet peeves...People and the Movies.

1: hate when people bring their babies to a movie that is not meant for kids...and then they persist to sit two seats over, and it starts to cry during the middle of the movie.

2: those that bring toddlers to the movies, and let them run wild through the aisles.

3: People who purposely do not turn their cell phones off, and or bring in cd players and have it full volume while the movie is playing, and sit right in front of you.

4: friends who cannot keep their mouths shut wihle the movie is playing.

haha@number 4...reminds me of Joey..lol!!

anyway mine? hmmm..
Yuppies who come into my ice cream parlor treating me like im beneath them...
People who want the hardest thing on the menu when its damn near closing time or theres a gynormous line out the door..fuckers!!

Dirty old men...enough said!

People who cant control their children...like the mutant child who comes into the Ice Cream Parlor and proceeds to scream bloody murder for a half an hour straight! GAH! that fucking weird kid!! die!

People whos lives revolve squarely around MMORPGs...

People who kick your seat at the movies...

Loud, abnoxious, assinine teens...

People who buy little Japanese cars and try to make them look like Fast and the Furious...

Stupid People...

Trailer Park Dwellers who act like they own the world...go back to the fucking moble home parks you fucking peice of white trash!

- people who say "sugar" or "darling" on every second word

- idiots that will follow me down the street going: "ooh baby, *whistle* come here baby, *whistle* ooh baby baby baby"
Listen DUMB ASS - im not your dog!!! fool.

- white thrash/ low class people who honestly believe that they know everything.

- the cleaning lady at my job, that even if i have one staple in my garbage can, she will put a new plastic bag...

- un polite people

well, the rest you guys said before :)

People that think they have to be all tough and hardass to get their way. Just be normal, that'll get your way faster!!

Ophidian - but if the guy says "Are you gay and want to make out?" and you say "yep", you're pretty screwed.. or or or "GIMME YOUR MONEY!!!!!!" and you respond with "nah, not today"...