Do you agree with it?

The math is wrong. Time AND Money wouldn't be Time x Money, it'd be Time + Money.

Therefore,

Girls = Time + Money

Time = Money

so

Girls = Money + Money

Then the whole 'root of evil squared = Girls' thing falls apart ;)

Originally posted by Mark
The math is wrong. Time AND Money wouldn't be Time x Money, it'd be Time + Money.

No, your math is wrong. Time AND Money is Time x Money, Time OR Money would be Time + Money.:D
And I agree.

Ok, i figured it out.... there is a direct relationship between the time and money that girls require. basically, the more time you spend with one, the more money you're going to end up dishing out.

Thus proving that Girls = Time x Money is TRUE!!

and girls are evil :)

Those from the Vintersorg board may know my response, but for the benifit of those who aren't from there...

TRUE! :heh:

I like Kittarin... she was not only nice enough to find me an Avatar, but she (I'm guessing she's a she) admits that girls are evil. EEEEEEVIIIIIILLLL!!!!

Originally posted by _Transparent_
fuck the maths. lets just believe it full stop. i prefer this one however from our old friends Slipknot:

people = shit

slipknot = people

slipknot = shit

they said it not me. :rolleyes:

I think they said it just to be one step ahead of people that would thrash them :D

Originally posted by Drexle
Those from the Vintersorg board may know my response, but for the benifit of those who aren't from there...

TRUE! :heh:

I like Kittarin... she was not only nice enough to find me an Avatar, but she (I'm guessing she's a she) admits that girls are evil. EEEEEEVIIIIIILLLL!!!!

Yeah. Everyone should like me. I'm sooooo cool. Haha