• ya

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • na

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
i do. i eat candy all the time, god damn. it's tasty but hardly economical or healthy (i have diabetes running in the family.) i do not drink soda however, so that's something.

so anyway, i just decided to not eat any extraneous sugar for a month, just to see what happens. i get to eat fruit and stuff but no candy. as i sit here i already feel like i wanna go buy LAKRISAL or some shit, all of four hours or so into the decision. man. how bad of a drug is sugar anyway?

i'm not biting ... this is going to turn into an American's are fatter than Euro folk threads

i'm not biting ... this is going to turn into an American's are fatter than Euro folk threads

totally not

but jesus christ will you stop having 24 packs of soda in the fridge at all times you disgusting pieces of lard

no but honestly i'm not trying to instigate anything

:lol:

I LOVE candy but eat it sparingly. That shit you sent from Sveden that time was awesome too.

I also drink diet soda instead of regular soda, and actually enjoy it more. Although, I have cut back on that as well.

i distinctly remember you saying that salt och blandat tasted like it had been lying on the bottom of the ocean for n years :erk:

Yeah, and it was strangely intriguing. Kind of like hoppy beer, an acquired taste, then you worship it. And the salted licorice you sent me was the first time I had the salted version, but already loved the unsalted. When I first tried it I went :zombie: then o_O then :yuk: then :guh: then :yow: then :lol: and finally :kickass:

I have bought it several times after that at he local candy shop that has every kind of candy known to man.

Love sugar in my coffee, but never in my tea.

And I think I eat way too much of sweets, candies... I just can't help it. I wish I was careless to that stuff, but I'm not, it's such a drug.
The only sweet shit I don't dig is peanut butter... I simply don't get what's so awesome about it. I do love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups with white chocilate though.

I also drink diet soda instead of regular soda, and actually enjoy it more. Although, I have cut back on that as well.

You'd probably be better off with the normal soda, the chemical alternative in the diet soda is worse.

do you guys know there are 8 spoons of sugar in a 12oz can of soda?

I just know that there is 120% of your daily reccomended sugar intake in 1 litre of coke/pepsi.

I eat candy 2 or 3 times a year. I can't eat too much at once or I feel sick to the stomach.

I drink my coffee and tee straight, drink 2 or 3 cans of soda per year (as something different).

But I bake cookies every few months and theres a few cups of sugar in a double-batch.

Um... I have 3 different kinds of peanut butter from US, and on each one it says that it does... (I just checked)

huh, i've only tried the kind that contains nothing but peanuts and a li'l bit of salt