do you eat/drink too much sugar?

huh

• ya

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • na

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
I switched to diet sodas in 2004 and have stayed about 10 pounds lighter since doing so. My eating habits didn't change any.

I am obsessed wit coca-cola and cookies.

Anyhow, is the Godfather supposed to have subtitles on the Italian parts? I'm quite confused as this is the first time watching the flick and I don't understand any language other than my own.

I drink beer. Quite a bit of sugar in that. I'd probably be skinny as fuck if I didn't drink beer.

I probably eat too much, but I'm not extreme or anything. I don't eat a lot of candy and shit regular weekdays, but during weekends I keep eating 'til it's all gone and since I am a certified Master Candybuyer, that's often a lot.

I consciously avoid light- and diet products since they are at best the same except with more water and mostly have chemicals of death to replace the fat and other stuff taken out. That's pretty much the extent of my caring-about-what-you-eat factor I think.

oh yeah

someone was asking whether there was a difference between countries. you know what? in sweden, our coke (and most other sodas) has "SUGAR" and not "HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP" in it so take that

Also, it's pop not soda. :mad:

SODA MOTHERFUCKER
757_chair_beating_smiley.gif

oh yeah

someone was asking whether there was a difference between countries. you know what? in sweden, our coke (and most other sodas) has "SUGAR" and not "HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP" in it so take that

Yeah, that was me. We hear a lot about how unhealthy the US is in terms of weight and eating habits and I've always wondered...is the actual content of the junk food worse or is it just our inability to eat the bad stuff in moderation?

The map is true. Look at the places with the highest density of people... they all say soda, except for the south, because they're gay.