Do you hate Mousewings?

Yes

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
I dislike a lot of people, but I can't say I truly hate anyone. And if I do the emotion doesn't last long and it usually turns out I just have to take a dump and I've vented my bowel frustrations upon someone else.

I don't have a problem with mousewings, why should I?

Dislike a lot of people, OK even if I don't buy it: I ahte lots of individuals but how about groups of people?? my pals, nazis, Republicans, canadians, terrorists, pedophiles, insane lunatics, mass murderers etc etc... You don't hate ANYONE``´`???

People who say "hating is wrong" or "I don't hate anyone" are completely full of shit. Deep down inside (sometimes it's right out in the open), everyone has a passionate hatred for someone or something. If you deny it, than you are denying the natural laws of man.

"Our law was terse, our law was this:
Redeem love with love, and hate with hate.
A loyal hand to every man who proved a friend.
A bloody hand to the wight who approached as an enemy...."

Murderers, rapists, and thieves really piss me off, but I'm not even sure I can hate them as a group. I wish that nobody had to ever deal with them, but then again I wonder what causes such behavior in those people. Abused as children? Ridiculed by society? Just plain wacked out? Situations like those don't excuse such actions, but they may help to explain them, showing that personal responsibility is not the limit for one's actions.

I'm becoming such a left wing liberal pussy the older I get. :loco:

Marksveld said:
People who say "hating is wrong" or "I don't hate anyone" are completely full of shit. Deep down inside (sometimes it's right out in the open), everyone has a passionate hatred for someone or something. If you deny it, than you are denying the natural laws of man.
I hate teenagers who think they know everything about the world. Happy now? :loco:

I recognize that I have negative feelings for people, but I generally talk myself out of them and get over it. Why sit there and let such evilness fester within your soul? You're only hurting yourself in the long run.

Erik said:
Generally hating things is a waste of time
Completely agreed, but at times I can't fucking help myself and just HATE! I HATE YOUR RULES I HATE THEM ALL! and at other time sthere are people who are just so FUCKING stupid.. Well, to me it's case-to case, but I carry much hate and I believe everyone does, difference being I am open with it... Even to myself

It may be because I'm new, but no interaction has really arisen with mousewings and I... So I can't really say I like or hate. Either way, I think this is a bastard thread.

*edit*

She called me cute. Not many call me cute. So thus far, I approve.

I think thisd is a good thread, I think she's fucking annoying and shit-brained and I hope you would all agree and trhe result would be a ban but I guess I was wrong

Nah, don't hate her or find her annoying. She's just a girly girl *shrug* But then again i don't even know her well.

One Inch Man said:
I hate teenagers who think they know everything about the world. Happy now? :loco:

Good, good- but keep in mind, I'm just trying to explain that anyone who deserves hatred should recieve it from everybody. I believe in getting what you deserve... but being a dick to people that you don't know (or just acting on what you assume) is ridiculous.

Marksveld said:
but being a dick to people that you don't know (or just acting on what you assume) is ridiculous.

and a LOT yet people do this ALL OF THE TIME, even on this very board. that annoys the absolute shit out of me.

JayKeeley said:
Like who? Name names!! The public have a right to know!!!!!!

lol yea right... like i have to point anyone out.

edit: as in it should be rather apparent. :D