Do you have a stock portfolio?

uhm, true story ... my friend that was at Edguy with us ... Ali and Zod know him ... his brother during the internet boom of the late 90's ... took $40K and made $3 million out of it in about 6 months ... in his living room, in boxers, with no other job!!!

problem was as we were all trying to become his best friend is that he only loved the game and gamble of it and looked at the moolah as not real. We were trying to tell him to pull out fucking 80% of it and still play with the rest ... but he would not listen. I mean at the time I took him to an electronics store and bought with him a $5K theater system, for which he was still to cheap to spend.

And then he got the urge to spend some bucks ... and decided he wants a BMW 7 series ... and while he was doing research for weeks on it ... he literally lost focus and lost all his moolah on the market.

But that kid can do it again ... and if he ever tries, i am betting on him.

so what happens if somebody like say, China... decides to fuck with you guys financially? Can you say winning the war without a gunshot?

so what happens if somebody like say, China... decides to fuck with you guys financially?

1 Billion chinks will see what we spent our money on.

gun01.gif

that would be a disaster. Lets not forget that their army is almost as big as yours. Then the fact they'd probably be more than happy to fire nukes in all direction and then open a whole lot of fortune cookies.

I just found out today that upon the successful completion of 5 yrs I am automatically invested w/ 10k to do as I please. :kickass:

The catch is I have to quit to get this money.

Well aside from the all the inside trading aspect and going to jail part... :loco:
I was more referring to the bit about Gekko, Darien, et. al. having no soul. :tickled:
so what happens if somebody like say, China... decides to fuck with you guys financially? Can you say winning the war without a gunshot?
They are calling it their Nuclear Option apparently:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/08/07/bcnchina107a.xml

The Dow is taking a well-deserved dump lately. I'd love for a massive purge to happen so things can get back to making sense, but then again I suppose when the whole thing is completely fabricated from the getgo, that isn't likely.

the greed currently in India and China is like the US 25 years ago ... its a matter of time for those momos. Hope they learned something from US.

Just like the US learned something from Japan concerning housing, am I rite. :loco:

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

i have no idea what happened with housing in Japan :loco:

but japan has been super quiet lately ... mostly the last 10 years or so.

they still make the odd great car, but everything else (electronics, bukake) seems to be coming from the other Asian countries

luchie, did you read the Economist that came out this Fall sometime about Japan and their rapidly decreasing birth rate?

Also, China sucks. You thought we used up resources - oh man, you ain't seen nothing yet

no i didn't read the Economist issue ... had no idea Asian countries have a kid problem.

also, China has self admitedly peaked already, its all downhill from here

Yeah, thats the shit I was referring to. Different article, same contents.

the greed currently in India and China is like the US 25 years ago ... its a matter of time for those momos. Hope they learned something from US.

Doubt it. Just remember... make sure you buy housing about 2-5 metres above sea level, so that the new beach will be your front yard.