Do you have any Mental/physical Disorders?

I didnt wanna take medicine, so i skipped a couple dosages, then i had mental breakdowns, i punched and kicked a hole through my wals and the door hinges fell off when i skipped my Geo don, so yea i guess its bad.. heh

ive been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder, mild depression (which more often than not goes away on its own after a few weeks/months,) i can be antisocial depending on the situation, ive somehow developed a bad back by the age of 20, i dont have the line on the inside of my hand at the top knuckle on either of my ring fingers :loco: (theyre just not there,) i and im an cynical, sarcastic asshole. :lol:

ive been on a laundry list of meds as well (but they said theres nothing they can do for my assholism.) ritalin, welbutrin, clonodine, adderall (which im currently on and its a fuckin miracle drug,) and i know theres atleast 3 more but i cant think of them at the moment.

I've been diagonosed by everyone I know with insenstivity, an overbearing opinion, and an irritating tendency to push them onto toehrs, and iveb een known to be an asshole on occasion... these are all part of my genral anture and though ive tried to stop, inevitably I succumb to it

Mtaclof said:
No disorders.
I wish I had ADD so I could get Adderall.
I fiend for that shit!
its beautiful i tell ya. its the only reason im able to actually get my shit done.

KOICHI said:
I enjoy starting random arguements over the internet for my own amusement.!
as do i, but i also make sure i know what im talking about first :oops:

I suffer from dry eyes. I have to use eye drops (eye lubricants) about 4-6 times a day.