Do you know anyone who is constantly broke?

Well, the whole reasoning behind my series of questions was to point out this:

Most of the people who buy stuff from GNC, know what they want already. I don't hear of many people who just go out and buy random shit on a whim at the local GNC store. And if what you are telling me is true, and you are mainly by yourself. Then who the fuck else is going to sell GNC's products while you are there? I don't really see how this represents your awesome salesman skeeelz. Not to mention, I find it really hard to believe that you would be working by yourself in the first place, ontop of the fact that you don't know much of anything about the products you sell. I was under the impression that stores like that always have to have a manager working to make sure shit runs smoothly. A basic sales associate shouldn't be working by themselves.

Well, the whole reasoning behind my series of questions was to point out this:

Most of the people who buy stuff from GNC, know what they want already. I don't hear of many people who just go out and buy random shit on a whim at the local GNC store. And if what you are telling me is true, and you are mainly by yourself. Then who the fuck else is going to sell GNC's products while you are there? I don't really see how this represents your awesome salesman skeeelz. Not to mention, I find it really hard to believe that you would be working by yourself in the first place, ontop of the fact that you don't know much of anything about the products you sell. I was under the impression that stores like that always have to have a manager working to make sure shit runs smoothly. A basic sales associate shouldn't be working by themselves.

that's not how it works man. Shitload of people come in and ask me what product that will help detoxify their body, or that will help them get bigger, or lose weight, or get stronger, or get more "defined", etc...

although my knowledge of the items is somewhat limited, I know a shitload about fitness, and gaining muscle and losing weight, getting stronger/faster, etc... I've been around this shit my whole life and I do understand the basics of how most of the supplements work. I can help the people by pointing them to the right supplements and then giving them some brief lifestyle tips to help them succeed

the key to selling is stacking on products. you want to make as many 4 or 5 product purchases as possible

IE X guy comes in asking how to get bigger, I point him to creatine then a post workout protein portein, and then to a NO2 product that should help him with vascularity and pumps. The key is to give him as much useful information as possible. You want the costumer to succeed 100% with every single purchase they make. The ultimate goal at GNC is for all your customers to be 100% satisfied with all their purchases.

I am able to be a good salesman because

A)I know how to establish relationships with people really well
B)Everything I say is very convincing just due to the fact of what I look like and what image I portray
3)I have decent sales technique

As a sales associate, you generally make 9-11 an hour after commission. As a manager you make about twice that much

the goal is to make around 1,2-1,400 a month as a sales associate then make a thousand more than as a manager within a year.

Me and my girlfriend are splitting rent on a crappy apt in a ghetto-y area and we're always broke because we're living on government disability checks right now
She has a lot of experience being a costume maker for the renaissance faire LARPers and she's gonna start making the costumes for the local superhero/sci-fi/anime cosplayers when she gets the phone number updated on the brand-New business cards that she's buying tmrw morning

Mathiäs;6279743 said:
I wanna be a lawyer. Dunno if that's gonna happen. If not, then I'll do something else.

I said this 7 fucking years ago. What the fuck.

Still don't know what I want to do, either.

Well, I literally live on about £60 a month. Lucky for me, I have VERY generous people I live with who are willing to fill in my end for me until I gain a better financial standing.

I have an interview on Tuesday for another job with much higher pay ;)