Do you know anyone who is constantly broke?

I clearly have the dedication, the drive, the work ethic, and the capability and will have the education for it so why are people doubting me? I don't get it.
Because there are thousands out there just like you saying the same thing that you will be competing against to get that job and it's not as easy as you think. Degree or not.

Hahahaha Finance, or Business? Jesus christ, that's original! Those are two of the most popular degrees in the US for the love of god. You'll be lucky to start out making 40k a year. :lol: @ Dave

One of the managers at where I work got his degree in business. Guess what?! Didn't do jack shit for him. Now he's going back to be a Rad Tech. Health Care= :kickass:

Hahahaha Finance, or Business? Jesus christ, that's original! Those are two of the most popular degrees in the US for the love of god. You'll be lucky to start out making 40k a year. :lol: @ Dave

I'm guaranteed 40K this year and I have a degree in Finance. Can you major in just general business anymore? I didn't know that was possible.

Finance is not as popular as you think. Accounting is more popular and more lucrative.

Please do your research.

Yeah, you know where I stand on this issue buddy. A medical degree of any sort is definitely a winner. So are technology degrees too, which is what I'm going for.

Depends on the type of tech degree. Before I transferred to Xavier, Ohio Northern had a Tech department and the majority of the students in the major were people who couldn't hack it in Engineering.

I wanna be an electrician.

They make a decent amount of money. Good luck man!

I'm guaranteed 40K this year and I have a degree in Finance. Can you major in just general business anymore? I didn't know that was possible.

Finance is not as popular as you think. Accounting is more popular and more lucrative.

Please do your research.

Depends on the type of tech degree. Before I transferred to Xavier, Ohio Northern had a Tech department and the majority of the students in the major were people who couldn't hack it in Engineering.

When I said "Business" I was referring to Dave's description of it, which I assumed is just business administration. Which is about as basic of a business degree you get earn.

I'm glad you are garunteed 40k this year. But that has nothing to do with me telling DAVE he'd be lucky to make that much...starting out. Which is a far cry from his outrageous dream wage.

As for your statement about tech degrees...No shit? I was pretty vague about it. I didn't name specific ones for a reason. That reason being, there are alot of tech degrees that will earn you as good as if not better starting wages than a business admin degree. Not to mention, again depending on which one, they are in higher demand.

When I said "Business" I was referring to Dave's description of it, which I assumed is just business administration. Which is about as basic of a business degree you get earn.

I'm glad you are garunteed 40k this year. But that has nothing to do with me telling DAVE he'd be lucky to make that much...starting out. Which is a far cry from his outrageous dream wage.

As for your statement about tech degrees...No shit? I was pretty vague about it. I didn't name specific ones for a reason. That reason being, there are alot of tech degrees that will earn you as good as if not better starting wages than a business admin degree. Not to mention, again depending on which one, they are in higher demand.

you don't even know what fucking career I am going to go after so how the fuck can you know how much I am going to make 4 years from now? moron

BTW manager at GNC makes 12-15 an hour + commission, which generally results in 17-25 dollars an hour (33,000 - 50,000 dollars right there), depending on how good of a salesman you are (and I am very damn good). I should become manager in 1-2 years (which is what generally happens with good employees), I am going to be making 40 - 45 thousand a year as a fucking 19/20 year old.

the challenge is going to be working full time as manager and being a full time student. But it is a challenge I am up going to overcome

at this point, that is the only real thing I am concerned with. If I get a degree in finance or something like business administration/management, that gives a massive range of different careers to choose from.

goal is to become manager and work at GNC for 3-4 years total (making around 40-50 k a year), after that point I should be able to find another job/career where I can make 60-70 k or so, and just take it from there

I don't understand why this cunt Amarantus thinks I don't know how the real world works.

We're talking about a faggot who has trouble working 20 fucking hours a week and going to school full time and he is going to try to teach me about how the "real" world functions? get a fucking clue cunt, you don't know what work ethic, drive or determination is. Stop trying to tell me what I can and can't do.

you don't even know what fucking career I am going to go after so how the fuck can you know how much I am going to make 4 years from now? moron

You said finance or business. So I went from there. What the fuck are you talking about?

BTW manager at GNC makes 12-15 an hour + commission, which generally results in 17-25 dollars an hour (33,000 - 50,000 dollars right there), depending on how good of a salesman you are (and I am very damn good). I should become manager in 1-2 years (which is what generally happens with good employees)

the challenge is going to be working full time as manager and being a full time school. But it is a challenge I am up going to overcome

at this point, that is the only real thing I am concerned with. If I get a degree in finance or something like business administration/management, that gives a massive range of different careers to choose from.

goal is to become manager and work at GNC for 3-4 years total (making around 40-50 k a year), after that point I should be able to find another job/career where I can make 60-70 k or so, and just take it from there

I don't understand why this cunt Amarantus thinks I don't know how the real world works.

We're talking about a faggot who has trouble working 20 fucking hours a week and going to school full time and he is going to try to teach me about how the "real" world functions? get a fucking clue cunt, you don't know what work ethic, drive or determination is. Stop trying to tell me what I can and can't do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are fucked in the head man.

those numbers I am giving you came straight from the mouth of not 1 but 2 current GNC managers

me becoming a manager in a year or two also came straight from the mouth of my current manager who has repeatedly stated I am doing a wonderful job right now, not to mention all the employees that have become managers in less than a year and a half (it's very common). In reality, I could become a manager even in 9-12 months If I work really hard.

3 weeks now, I am doing very well in terms of sales. My knowledge of the supplements is somewhat limited but that shouldn't be a big deal as I learn more every single day.

I should make much more commission once I know alot about the supplements.

I am gonna bust my ass at this job to make sure I become a manager as soon as possible

I can smell that 2,600 a month even right now :cool: