Do you like this forum?

Do you like the new forum???

• Yes

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • No, I want the old one back!!!

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
NO! NO! NO!

I think that question should have been asked before the change was made. We should have been allowed to take a vote on it. Was it necessary to get rid of the old one so that this one could be set up? Why not have the 2 forums, this one for those who like this format, and the old for us who prefer the previous format? That way everyone can be happy. Surely that's possible...

ps - Hi mgp

i like UBB's a lot better than any other format. it is just so very smooth and has many neat features. really brings alot to a board. i give UBB's 2 mega-high thumbs up.

As usual I'm with Aida...now I have to dig through all these topics to find out if anyone in particular replied...

besides i can't even register my old/real name

dan

Originally posted by mgp
None of us like it, why don't we do something about it?

how about asking Wendy to put the old forum back up some where? if she can't put it back where it was maybe she can put it on another site, like geocities or something.

all these extra new things (smilies, etc) are out weighed by the bad things (having to go to each thread to see if someone you know replied, having a reply be all the way at the bottom of the thread, etc).

but i suppose we'll get used to it.

that is a good plan,,,,u think she will go for it? The registeration does not bother me,,,thats good to insure noone is impersanating(like me),,but the over all isnt what I like,,,,BG forum is like this,,and sometimes it takes days to get the threads to open. The old board was a lot faster

Originally posted by ledmag
that is a good plan,,,,u think she will go for it? The registeration does not bother me,,,thats good to insure noone is impersanating(like me),,but the over all isnt what I like,,,,BG forum is like this,,and sometimes it takes days to get the threads to open. The old board was a lot faster

have people impersonate me than have this as the official nevermore forum.

Originally posted by fear and loathing

out weighed by the bad things (having to go to each thread to see if someone you know replied, having a reply be all the way at the bottom of the thread, etc).

Click on the down arrow next to the thread name to go to the first unread post in a thread. Saves time on scrolling for us lazy gits;)

Guys.....

None of you know me, as I am a regular on the Blaze BB. When that first changed, I was like... Urgh, I don't like this.

Basically the top and bottom of it is that a change from your " Cumfy Home " so to speak, is often un-nerving.

However, now, I have been using this BB for Blaze for quite a few months now... and not only am I now used to it.. but I realise it is a hell of a lot better. With the added features such as Polls, and PM's, it's just fantastic.

Just give it time lads/lasses :D :D

Neil

I only posted occasionally to the old forum. And the reason was simple; because it was formatted so poorly.

Although Nevermore is my favorite band, I've found myself posting considerably more to Opeth's board, simply because the format is so superior.

I would suggest that those who don't care for the switch give it a chance. Change can always be a shock. But this format makes posts so much easier to read, and respond to.

GZ

Hello all,here I am too.
This forum rocks,no need to say more,I was one of the people asking for this to happen back in the days of the old board,I'm happy now.Thx Wendy. :)

I think what this kinda boils down to here is whether you've had experience with this format or not...but can't we all get along here?!?!!?!?:cry:

imo it has turned into a place for computer nerds who also like nevermore.

just the name "ultimate metal" makes me fee like a true metalhead.