Do you like your job?

Shell Shock said:
Irkutsk? Niiiiiiice. You guys got the best vodka in the world there..

Nice English, too. Most Russians I know that are from Russia aren't that good at all.

Hah. It's my third reply to your messages today. Thanx again. My English used to be good when I studied at school. Now it has almost left me :(

Vodka? Oh, well, no complains. Come for fuddle :)

I am a webdesigner, I have not to complain about my job, but I do....

and its gonna be the same with all the future jobs I'll have, and if its not on the design area, its gonna suck too...

The obligation to get up early, stay 8 hours working makes me sick and annoys me a lot :yuk:

Yes and No.

I work as a tech support guy for a local ISP company. Although I love playing with computers (geek) and doing stuff to impress people in them, I hate the customer support side of my job. Some people should just 'right-click -> disconnect' sometimes :loco:

Foundry worker. Basically pouring tons of liquid metal into moulds. It's a fine job, actually, and many problems can be solved with a sledgehammer, which is nice. Only downside is I have to get up at 5am one week outta three.

i'm working in a restaurant as a cleaner and a chef helper... i hate my job.. i'm working 10 hours everyday
coming back home.. and then i'm so death and i cant do anything else...
and i dont even get good money for the fucking hard work... :yell:

Mechanical Engineer at a power station in charge of 4 steam turbines (2320MW total).

My actual job, as defined by the position description, is wonderful.

The politics of the shithole, including sycophantic managers, yes men, and arse covering is sickening.

rotten acid said:
i'm working in a restaurant as a cleaner and a chef helper... i hate my job.. i'm working 10 hours everyday
coming back home.. and then i'm so death and i cant do anything else...
and i dont even get good money for the fucking hard work... :yell:

Yeah that sucks, for me it's not about the money (well, more or less but it's not the most important thing), I just wish I had more time to do other stuff, when I get home I'm usually too tired to do anything.

Shannow said:
Mechanical Engineer at a power station in charge of 4 steam turbines (2320MW total).

My actual job, as defined by the position description, is wonderful.

The politics of the shithole, including sycophantic managers, yes men, and arse covering is sickening.

Shannow.. Maybe you interesting my org. :)

http://www.egat.com/index.php?id=1000

http://www.egat.or.th/english/

I'm work in Fuel Business Management and Finance Division...
Work is not boring.. but boss of my section she is boring... LOL... :p