Do you play in a band? Tell everyone about it here!

From the Metal Obsession thread:

signaturepkg.png

Melbourne-based melodic death / doom metal

I'm no good at writing wanky biographies, so just check out the tracks and let it speak for itself!

Enjoy:

http://www.myspace.com/okerametal

I play in Aeternitas. Brisbane Melodic/Symphonic/Progressive/Wankerish Death Metal band :p
We had the honour of doing our first ever show with Empyrean and Ne Obliviscaris, so we feel especially lucky.
We've only done a handful of shows, but we're recording our EP at the moment with Adam Merker (he's worked with Empyrean, Wish for Wings, Torn Asunder and tons more) and we've got shirts on the way. We're playing the Dead of Winter Festival next month with The Berzerker, Empyrean (yes, we have a lot of contact with them :p), The Dead, Silver Ocean Storm, Mz Ann Thropik and tons more and then in July we're playing with 'neath and Be'lakor!
Check us out @ www.myspace.com/aeternitasmetal
or our youtube link (for more than one song haha)
http://www.youtube.com/user/aeternitasofficial

l_788eba24e37c4c408b813645e3ae314e.jpg

I used to have a black metal project called Kushantaiidan, but it was cheesy! Just ask requiem.

I'm in a band called Hammering Moss. We finished a new album recently. We don't sell albums, we just give em away online. Ignore our website, it's broken and full of latin.

Check it out lol.. Experimental ambient tongue in cheek stuff, with no respect for copyright.. etc

http://rapidshare.com/files/236185281/Hammering_Moss_-_HJKL_Bunana_-_2009_complete.rar.html

hmlogo2inv.jpg

Active current band is TzunTzu since 2003. Lead/Rhythm/Synth Guitar, Composition + Vocals (also played bass on the first ep/demo)

Releases are below, currently have a split 7" being mastered in the USA, and we've just finished writing the album with our drummer. We will start pre-production over the next few weeks and book in to record for Aug/Sep/Oct when we can afford it.

m.jpg
m.gif
m_d441d962bb0c345f7b01352719d12ab9.gif

Also member of Martire (1995 - now, inactive) Oni (rip - 1999 - 2003) and Slaughter Thou (1999 - present (inactive ?))

wll wut abowt u tim du u plai in leik a bnd or smthing?/??

I do not personally... But I did try out for a post-black metal group and was rejected. That's kind of like being in a band... for those few seconds. :( Actually I used to be in a band and fucking hell we sucked!

BTW, if any bands need logo designs... call meh mmm kay?

I would love to be in a band, but no one seems to want a flute player. And I live too far from anywhere to be of any use. Unless I want to join one of the local folk bands, which I don't.

I would love to be in a band, but no one seems to want a flute player. And I live too far from anywhere to be of any use. Unless I want to join one of the local folk bands, which I don't.

Start a Prog Metal band that draws on exclusive influence from Jethro Tull... Hey, if I ever started a band we'd for sure have a flute player!

I used to have a black metal project called Kushantaiidan, but it was cheesy! Just ask requiem.

hmlogo2inv.jpg

No way, Kushantaiidan was awesome. That album that you did properly, with the mountains on the cover, that was really cool. 'Triumphant' I think it was called.

My favourite Hammering Moss song is 'Shut up Fiona'. That was so funny.