Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • When I drink

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
I quit over a year ago, but I still have dreams about smoking fags and joints...

I smoke a hell of a lot. Fuck I smoke heaps. Drum rolling tobacco or Benson and Hedges. Hmm...I smoke too much. I want to quit.

Hi...I'm Tim, and I have a smoking problem!

I used to smoke semi-regularly, about 2 packets per month, and during the summer I increased my consumption a lot so I kind of got scared and quit "cold turkey" about a month ago. It's been ok so far, I don't crave it or anything, and even though I did enjoy it (to the people who say that there is no benefit, you obviously haven't tried it) I've decided that my health is more important.

On the other hand, I think I'm developing some kind of a habit with nargile (sheesha), but ok it's not bad for your health so I'm not worried :p

Absolutely not. I've tried for the last 6 months or so to get my friend to quit. She's scared she'll get fat. So I read to her out of a health book, under effects of smoking "increases deposits of fatty cells" or something like that and she stopped for about a week. She started again because she said she started getting fat. The only reason she did, is because she started eating more food. The reason people think that smoking helps stay skinny, keep calm, or concentrate, is because it tricks your brain into thinking that you do not need to satisfy a certain need, such as hunger. it works like diet pills for the weight thing. It just kills off your appetite. Oh well, can't say I didn't try...