Smoking

TheShadowOverInnsmouth

The Shadow over Innsmouth
Aug 22, 2007
Manchester
Just wondering if anyone here smokes. If so what do you smoke? or tell us about the first time you smoked.

I love fine cigars, but i also smoke Kreteks often.

I don't smoke, but that doesn't mean I haven't. I've tried cigs (can't tell ou the brand) and they were alright, but nothing to write home about. I tied hasheesh (spelling?) about a week ago and it was alright too - I can't right that off yet though because I *apparently* had a batch that was no where near the level of excellence as other types of tobacco (like apple or something).

Doesn't hurt, but I could feel it mess my lungs up (being a singer and all).

Hay RAY :wave: I was about 8 years old in GOOD OLD ENGLAND when i had my first smoke, was some dried tubes of grass we thought it was cool as the bigger kids smoked the real deal B "n" H.

I gave up the smokes 6 years ago and i don't regret smoking and I don't regret giving the smokes up.

but if I ever get the big C word I will take up the smokes again, :yell:f*ck this crewel world, I say F*CK UM.........:lol:

i do every now and then, its just expensive, so i don't bother. i like to waste money on drink and on presents for people. if someone offers me a fag, i'll smoke it. i'd rather buy my girl a cd or get 5 drinks than a packet of cigarettes.

Hay RAY :wave: I was about 8 years old in GOOD OLD ENGLAND when i had my first smoke, was some dried tubes of grass we thought it was cool as the bigger kids smoked the real deal B "n" H.

I gave up the smokes 6 years ago and i don't regret smoking and I don't regret giving the smokes up.

but if I ever get the big C word I will take up the smokes again, :yell:f*ck this crewel world, I say F*CK UM.........:lol:

good for you mate

^hay Ray, should be seeing you at the shop soon, in THE VILLAGE, hows things in your side of the world? time in OZ is 8.15pm

back on topic.......:Smokin: