SEX & SMOKING

Me & my EX used to always lay down and have a smoke after sex... We'd hardly speak to each other in that smoking time, either. Just relax.

2001034707024655900_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There you go.. better judgment :oops:

I was just wondering how many people smoke straight after making love to your woman/man/lover/girl friend/boy friend/or even both<>if that's you....:err:

I did, every time until I gave up the smokes about 5 years ago, and I'm not into dope:Smokin: smoking...never have, never will.....:)

SO, the Question is do you smoke after sex? because they say, sex is good for you...Buuut....IF your smoking after sex how can that be good for you? just a thought.....:)

cheers :kickass: maiden1

i don't smoke tobacco at all, ever, i "smoke" a lot of other things but usually this kind of smoking is BEFORE sex, not after

I smoke and enjoy it. Nobody should be ashamed of what they do if it doesn't hurt anybody else. (2nd hand smoke is really not as bad as you think, it was all based on a flawed study in the 70's)

I was just wondering how many people smoke straight after making love to your woman/man/lover/girl friend/boy friend/or even both<>if that's you....:err:

I did, every time until I gave up the smokes about 5 years ago, and I'm not into dope:Smokin: smoking...never have, never will.....:)

SO, the Question is do you smoke after sex? because they say, sex is good for you...Buuut....IF your smoking after sex how can that be good for you? just a thought.....:)

cheers :kickass: maiden1

I find women smoking very sexy indeed. There are lots of sexual connotations with smoking http://www.smokesigs.com and smoking a cigarette may be your perfect ending to the sexual experience. Smoking has long being associated with glamor and sex is the ultimate in glamour.

the smokes. my boyfriend is a non smoker and was horrified when I had an after sex smoke. So i had to quit :(

doesn't he know that having a smoke after sex is a sign of satisfaction/a job well done.

I'm no DR.Fill but it sounds like he's more into himself than you, maybe you need to seek a smoker who will share the same satisfaction as yourself.