SEX & SMOKING

I always smoke directly after sex. I am, in fact, firmly convinced that the after-sex cigarette is the second greatest thing on the planet. Smoking with the knowledge that you've just had sex and you are about to have sex again... bloody excellent. And yes, the sex itself is the FIRST greatest thing on the planet.

EDIT: Metal is a very close third. And, having sex to metal while smoking a cigarette is the complete and ultimate win.

i did smoke after sex...sometimes...but i havent had sex in a while...argh...and i stopped smoking now iv already quit 2months now...and im going the good way, because i smoked for 5years

smokin a Cig right after sex is the most relaxing sensation. if i dont have a cig right after i just get tired and grouchy.

sometimes,but I always smoke after a good meal and all day long 'cept while I'm sleeping or working unless I have a bad cold then I cut down a little

i would if i actually had sex... its been so long now that i belive that "my pussy is haunted":err:

good quote :kickass:

well it bloody well is... >.< where are the hot long haired metal guys with a evil look when you frikking need them??? :cry:

well it bloody well is... >.< where are the hot long haired metal guys with a evil look when you frikking need them??? :cry:

Well their all working down at the gay bar....:zombie:..at the gay bar...:lol:

We demand pics for proper judgement :D

And YES if you come on and post that sort of info, I think we should be the judge on that don't you...:kickass:

I mean to say we are family...:rolleyes:...right...:lol:

well it bloody well is... >.< where are the hot long haired metal guys with a evil look when you frikking need them???

n1065731812_18800_424.jpg

Rriiiight there! :D