Something that TheMindzI said...

bleed for me

Sep 9, 2001
Brooklyn, NY
Visit site
he said that he didn't smoke or drink and neither do i (i drink on special occasions and parties though)

i was wondering how many of you smoke, drink, do drugs etc.

my opinion on smoking is that anyone who smokes at one point in their life was a "poser" (i hate that term) because why else would they start? maybe now the smoke because they're addicted but when they started they just did it to be cool. (this may not apply to girls coz some girls smoke to control their appetite)

Well, I did smoke, and I pretty much started because everyone thought I was a goody-goody and I wanted to show them I wasn't. And gee, I just showed them that I was a moron.

After I quit, I eventually started again, this time because I hung out with so many smokers I was always breathing it in anyways. I just gave up and figured at least I could get something out of it, or cause my own cancer rather than letting someone else do it. I was really depressed too, and smoked drugs as well.

Now no more cigarettes, no more drugs, and I've even decided to quit drinking. So am I a recovering poser, or are you damned for life?

I smoked becasue it is the thing to do when you sit in a cafe fro hours.

I quit becuase it was interfering too much with my physical endurance.

I drink on the weekends, or whenever my housemate is buying German beer.

I smoked because everytime I got loaded I consumed every smoke possible ,,, but ehh that was then ,, I barely smoke now ,, only at times ,,

I still smoke weed sometimes ,, i've limited it ,,, I usually have to have a guitar around me or it just get's boring ..

I drink sometimes ,,,

as for other drugs ,, welll fuck off!!

Anything can be a "drug" if it holds you back or somehow effects your health in a negative way.

Food {too much, too little, junk food}
Video games {all day long}
Internet {except for this forum}
Gambling
Dangerous sex
Compulsive behavour
Work {long days=early death}

A little of anything may be o.k. A lot of anything is not. :)

The few times I've tried smoking I have coughed my lungs out so I can't imagine what's so good about it. I don't smoke just to "look cool". Sometimes (in good parties for example) I smoke cigars though. Alcohol is not a problem for me either, maybe because of my dad, who is a fucking moron when he is drunken and I can't stand that. :mad:

I smoke. I first tried it when I was around 12 only to see what it's like, but not to look "cool", than I just stopped... and a year ago I started again, and now I smoke way too much [7-8 cigaretes a day, thought, for some it might look not that many...] but, it's too much for me and I'm cutting down on smoking now and I do it welll :D

I do drink alchohole, but extremly rearly, if I drink, I go for liquer [sp?], I don't drink vodka or shit like that... I HATE alchohole because my dad drinks alot and I have many bad memories from my childhood... so, that is the reason why I don't drink and I don't even want to.

I do drugs, sometimes, mostly Amphetamin and/or Cokaine [sp?] only if I go to some party or concert just to make myself feel better.

I don't smoke anymore. I used to, though not to "fit in". I was having some troubles and my nerves were fried, and the nicotine calmed me down. Now that I'm over that period in my life, though, I don't smoke. I DO drink a bit, when I'm with friends or before a "just for fun' jam session (drunk guys playing Slayer is a hoot! Slayer, because everything else seems too complicated when you're drunk!). I don't do drygs...I used to smoke a little pot in high school, though I don't really consider that a drug, and I don't do it anymore (didn't like the way it made me act). As for hard drugs, HELL NO! I've seen too many people get fucked up permanently from drugs. My roomate lastyear got into coke and heroin and Acid and meth really hard, and fucked himself up BIG TIME.

I've been drunk and I've smoked.. yes I did it to be cool or whatever.. then I realised it's just shit..
I drink alcohol sometimes.. but very rarely and only when I want to get drunk.. I don't drink alcohol just for fun :p

I drink every now and then but I don't smoke. I used to just to pass time at work but it costs too much so I quit it almost as quickly as I had started.

Well, I've never smoked nor done any drugs.
I drink occasionally, usually when I go out.
Once I got REALLY drunk. I don't think I would do it again just for fun, but I may do it again if I want to feel like shit...

I used to smoke for 5 1/2 years,but now i've quit (since aug 2000)... I have tried several drinks,kinds of beer etc,but i have never got drunk...now i don't drink at all,only rarely (f.e. when i see a McFarland beer in front of me ;) )

Originally posted by Hearse
...I'm Lasse, I'm an Opetholic...

I swear, at any of those Anonymous Whatever meetings you stand up and introduce yourself "My name is Jayde, and I'm an alchoholic (just as an example)" Then everyone goes "HI JAYDE!" and so on.

I guess you have to be me to find this funny :rolleyes:

i don't smoke or do drugs, but i do drink occasionally, and when i drink i drink to get drunk, straight vodka usually does it, but i'm a happy drunk so it's ok :)