What side of your mouth do you smoke with?

WHICH SIDE WHICH SIDE WHICH SIDE

• Left

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Center

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Right

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • any side/other orifice

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Cigs - Fuck no, they're retarded, you're giving yourself cancer and barely even getting a buzz for it
Weed - :Smokedev:

And yeah, when I say I've never had a cig, I mean of the tobacco variety :D

I don't think I will bother smoking cigs - I just don't see the fucking point - but I have to try out weed some time soon :D

I'm not sure, but I think I'm going to have to go with right. It feels natural because I usually hold it in my right hand.

smoke from the center, but i blow it out of the right side unless someone's sitting there. sometimes i blow the smoke from right to left in a fan shape for maximum area coverage

I find smoking to be absolutely repugnant in every way, so obviously I cannot give an answer....but what is the significance of establishing such a mundane and pointless fact? Does the right side mean you're gay or something? Is it like earrings?

Speaking of cigs, I just got me some "Grape High" E-cigs. Only tried it a couple of times. Taste alright. Doesn't fully feel like smoking but I think in a couple weeks I'll get used to it.

Nice thing about it is supposedly they're not bad for you. They make no mess or smell and can be "smoked" just about everywhere without bothering anyone. They should make THC "filters" for this thing. :Smokin:

If you're not getting a tobacco buzz, you may just be using poor tobacco. If you go for fine handrolling tobacco (I enjoy the hell out of Stokkebye's Amsterdam Shag) you can get amazingly strong buzzes with very little tobacco, and you won't have to spend so much time eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches and watching B-movies afterwards.

Jeff

Fixed :D

Marlboro Red 100s (Maverick 100s if I'm being a cheapass, $6.25 for them vs $7.66 for Reds.)
Doesnt matter which side, it changes every time, smoke always up

Newports, Game blunts, My lungs will be gone within 2 more years. Whatever side the cig lands on is the side i smoke from, no preference really.

As far as blowing the smoke out, If im in a room with people then i blow it in whatever direction they aren't sitting, if by myself, who cares

depends of the hand tha´ts holding it...but it tended to be the right hand...so the left side it was...
almost one year off the nicotine :)

I find smoking to be absolutely repugnant in every way, so obviously I cannot give an answer....but what is the significance of establishing such a mundane and pointless fact? Does the right side mean you're gay or something? Is it like earrings?

I wouldn't want to look it like that, seeing I'm the only one in this thread who smokes on the right side :zombie:

Well I was just having a smoke last night and for some reason started pondering why I only smoke on the left side of my mouth, and why it feels uncomfortable to do so from the right, blah blah. So I posted a topic to see how it differs from person to person.
No real reason or underlying thingy. Just curiosity