Votes: 5 6.3%
  • no i dont smoke and think smoking is annoying

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • no i dont smoke but i dont care if others smoke

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • i use to smoke but i quit

Votes: 12 15.2%

• Total voters
i mean.. id see a glass of water being half empty, but id see a glass of whiskey as being half in my bloodstream

you'd cringe if you got to read an ingredients list.

we got to see an ingredients list as part of the "anti-smoking" thing my highschool did

ingredients in cigarettes include

Plutonium 210 (explosive part in nuclear weopons)

anti-freeze (kanines totally love the taste of anti-freeze and in ciggarettes it's used as "flavoring")

rat poison (if it will kill rats it'll prolly kill people too, right?)

more nicotine (addictive chem that body becomes addicted to) than cigars

the tax hike in ciggarettes that took effect Jan this year is partially because ciggarrettes contain "oil"

mentholed cigs give you lung problems quicker than non-menthols because it sticks to lungs instead of entering your bloodstreem
the menthol flavor in menthol ciggarettes permemtly sticks in your lungs so much that durring an autopsy the med examiner can tell aproximately how many packs of menthol cigs a smoker had smoked

pure liquid nicotine will melt through a rabbit's ear (had to watch a vid of this)

we got to see an ingredients list as part of the "anti-smoking" thing my highschool did

anti-freeze (kanines totally love the taste of anti-freeze and in ciggarettes it's used as "flavoring")

the tax hike in ciggarettes that took effect Jan this year is partially because ciggarrettes contain "oil"

mentholed cigs give you lung problems quicker than non-menthols because it sticks to lungs instead of entering your bloodstreem
the menthol flavor in menthol ciggarettes permemtly sticks in your lungs so much that durring an autopsy the med examiner can tell aproximately how many packs of menthol cigs a smoker had smoked

pure liquid nicotine will melt through a rabbit's ear (had to watch a vid of this)

you will notice that a lot of stoners will smoke menthols, cause that shit sticks to their lungs, makes them high faster and better.

it aint killed me yet, or any of the other millions of people

eh thats what im told that the THC sticks to the lungs or somethin...hell i can't remember.

uuuhhh... i think you're thinking of the black people that claim the extra menthol ingredient in menthol cigs gets them intoxicated...
i've never heard of this occurring with white people
white people just sometimes prefer the "candy" flavor of the menthols

i hate menthols, hate that cool flavor... just give me a pack of reds and im happy.

most of my smoker-friends also hate menthols

they say it tastes like you're smoking a mint

mints are for wankers that want to feel some kind of sweet girly flavor.
when i smoked i loved marlboro's reds
i hope whiskey is the only alcohol you touch sir, otherwise all street cred is hereby revoked and replaced with ridicule by a retribution rider ridden with the red death.