Votes: 5 6.3%
  • no i dont smoke and think smoking is annoying

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • no i dont smoke but i dont care if others smoke

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • i use to smoke but i quit

Votes: 12 15.2%

• Total voters
man, i love coming to work, brewing myself a cup of coffee, and going out on the balcony with my coffee and a cigarette, especially now that its fucking nice out.

even more than that, i love when the bosses arent there and me and the guys pull out the bottle of soco, and go smoke out on the boss's corner office private balcony.

i was always tempted to turn the exhaust fans on in the server room when i was there some nights till 1-3 AM fixing shit

I don't smoke cigs as of yet and have though about starting, but have no problem with people who do. I smoke pot occasionally.

I think cigs,pot,beer just help people settle,relax, and feel comfortable and I actually like the smell and atmosphere. I have very bad anxiety which makes me want to get drunk and it's umbarable. I take meds for depression that don't do shit.

I think cigs,pot,beer just help people settle,relax, and feel comfortable and I actually like the smell and atmosphere. I have very bad anxiety which makes me want to get drunk and it's umbarable. I take meds for depression that don't do shit.

different people matabolize chemicals differently
the thing about depression is that ANY med that has the potential to help with depression, also has the possibility to actually make the depression worse if taken by a person with a different body chemistry

most of the doctors i know use Prozac and Xanax pretty much interchangeably
Prozac is a flat-out stimulant
for some of the people that sleep 22 hours a day, Prozac can create a good kind of awake feeling, like a really strong cup of coffee
but for other people, Prozac is pretty much crystal meth, causing panic attack, and making normal people get AK-47s and shoot everybody in the McDonald's
Xanax is a flat-out sleeping pill, if you take a large enough dose, you will pass out
for some people Xanax the only cure panic attack disorder when it's caused by depression but for other depressed people Xanax can actually increase depresion and cause suicide

you say your med isn't working, so you need to tell your doctor to put you on something else because if your meds aren't working at all, then you shouldn't take them long-term, sometimes a negative effect can be immediate like Prozac feeling like crystal meth, or Xanax making a person kill himself after just 2 or 3 doses,but if there's no imediate positive effect, then there's a very strong possibility of an acumulative negative effect that you'll feel if you take the shit long-term

different people matabolize chemicals differently
the thing about depression is that ANY med that has the potential to help with depression, also has the possibility to actually make the depression worse if taken by a person with a different body chemistry

most of the doctors i know use Prozac and Xanax pretty much interchangeably
Prozac is a flat-out stimulant
for some of the people that sleep 22 hours a day, Prozac can create a good kind of awake feeling, like a really strong cup of coffee
but for other people, Prozac is pretty much crystal meth, causing panic attack, and making normal people get AK-47s and shoot everybody in the McDonald's
Xanax is a flat-out sleeping pill, if you take a large enough dose, you will pass out
for some people Xanax the only cure panic attack disorder when it's caused by depression but for other depressed people Xanax can actually increase depresion and cause suicide

you say your med isn't working, so you need to tell your doctor to put you on something else because if your meds aren't working at all, then you shouldn't take them long-term, sometimes a negative effect can be immediate like Prozac feeling like crystal meth, or Xanax making a person kill himself after just 2 or 3 doses,but if there's no imediate positive effect, then there's a very strong possibility of an acumulative negative effect that you'll feel if you take the shit long-term

i know this shit has nothing to do with smoking, i was just trying to be helpfull

still not smoking, and damn proud of it!
I feel so good... I especially love it at the gym..... I work out so well...
smoking sucks! I'm so happy it's not a part of my life anymore.
yay for being healthy!

Yeah! It's so nice not to have a coughing fit when running. :) I bought a pack of cigs before I went to the bar Friday night but I lost them there...I'm happy I won't be tempted to smoke them now.

Yay for Karen. :) I gave up with my father, finally. He smoked cigarettes for years, but switched over to cigars. I tried to get him to stop those too, but, the man is 55, he wants a cigar with his wine. I figure a cigar a day is more respectable then a pack of cigs, even if it is more tobacco. So I just let it go, and I'll let him have his satisfaction in near retirement. Half-victory, I suppose, getting him off cigarettes.

honesty dude, the tobacco in cigars is actually better for you. it's not fucked with as much (depending on the brand), and there are usually less non-tobacco fillers. parliament lights, for example.. you'd cringe if you got to read an ingredients list.

so hell yeah for your dad, those things are probably way less addictive too (without the chemicals)