Votes: 5 6.3%
  • no i dont smoke and think smoking is annoying

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • no i dont smoke but i dont care if others smoke

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • i use to smoke but i quit

Votes: 12 15.2%

• Total voters
here they don't allow smoking any more and they enforce it strictly. they don't even let you go outside to smoke one if you are under 21. Damn wimps that are afraid to inhale the manly smoke of a ciggarrette. Lung cancer protection. HA!
(I don't smoke, but at shows a cigarrette might do good in between bands)

Hell, I've seen the bouncers bumming cigarettes off the audience before.
Sometimes you can also smell, or partake, a different kind of cigarette being smoked

I'm not bothered by people who smoke, only by the people who don't know when it is unacceptable. I still don't think it's acceptable to smoke in front of small children,around pregnant women and chronically ill people.

A few weeks ago I took my dog Holi for a walk out in nature. Holi is a really calm dog and on that day she didn't bark once. But some neurotic chick with a crying child in her arms came to me and said that she is really bothered by the dog because it makes her child cry. This woman had one cigarette in her mouth and one behind her ear. I really don't understand how can a person raise a child in such way that smoking in child's face is ok but dog is reaally bad. It pissed me off.

hmm yeh that is really shitty :|

here in the Netherlands you can still smoke almost everywhere...but not for long cause they are going to ban it in 2009...still2years though... but you cant even smoke in a bar...that must really suck...

i quit smoking though :D

but still i think smoking should be allowed at bars and concerts

Very occasionally do I smoke rollies, and I used to be quite a stoner, but have since quit. It's good for playing bagpipes and not feeling dirty, more than anything.

i smoke a ton of cigarettes and i love it. i like to smoke right outside of restaurants, not that 20 feet from a door bullshit and watch people walk past me in disgust... best thing, no one says anything to me, but if they did.... i'll just blow smoke at them, go back in, finish my drink and leave.

I tried one, as someone else said in this thread (can't remember) to see what it was all about, maybe it was the cigarette, but I thought it tasted disgusting, felt disgusting, and prompted me coughing for twelve minutes thereafter. I have no desire to smoke. I am not going to say it's "stupid" or for "dipshits" because some people smoke, they are aware of the risks, and I've seen a lot of people close to me try to quit, it's tough.

I tried one, as someone else said in this thread (can't remember) to see what it was all about, maybe it was the cigarette, but I thought it tasted disgusting, felt disgusting, and prompted me coughing for twelve minutes thereafter. I have no desire to smoke. I am not going to say it's "stupid" or for "dipshits" because some people smoke, they are aware of the risks, and I've seen a lot of people close to me try to quit, it's tough.

yeah, my first was like that, i dont know why i tried again years later but now they all feel great. i hate that i smell like smoke... but i dont care, when im swamped at work and i get to go down for my 5 mins at a time to just relaxe, enjoy the outdoors.

i tried to gum a while ago for the fuck of it, went a month without smoking and still got the niccotine... but i missed the warm feeling (even if its unhealthy) i got in my lungs when i take a drag.