Votes: 5 6.3%
  • no i dont smoke and think smoking is annoying

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • no i dont smoke but i dont care if others smoke

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • i use to smoke but i quit

Votes: 12 15.2%

• Total voters
They can't and they shouldn't. The folly of man is thinking that we can continue in doing so.

Smoking holds little to no merit, and such merits as it does contain are not exclusively linked to smoking, other things can produce the same effects, except more positively.

smoking a bowl a day from what i've heard is healthier than a pack a day. I don't smoke regularly, but i used to, and it just knocked me out of shape and it took me a long while to rebuild my endurance to run 15 minutes straight with no pause at decent speed.
I now occasionally smoke weed or a cigarrette at a show, nothing more. I have no problem smoking around me as long as there are no babies, pregnant women, old (80+) people around

They can't and they shouldn't. The folly of man is thinking that we can continue in doing so.

Smoking holds little to no merit, and such merits as it does contain are not exclusively linked to smoking, other things can produce the same effects, except more positively.

so you are recommending that, the next time I jizz on your mom's face I should, instead of lighting a cig, eat frozen jogurt?

I've been smoking occasionally (at shows, while drinking, etc.) for the past year or so, but lately I've noticed my intake going up. It used to take me two weeks to go through a pack, and then all of sudden I would be smoking a pack in two days. I would get the craving to smoke while I was driving home from work. That's not good. So I've decided to quit altogether. I had one cigarette two days ago, and one the day before that. I had maybe a couple this past weekend, so I think I'm doing pretty well. I haven't had a craving for one in two days (though thinking about it will probably make me want to have one).

I don't mind smoking at the bar occasionally, and I'd like to get to the point where I can smoke one infrequently and then not think about them. If I can't do that, then I'll have to give them up altogether. I don't want to be known as a "smoker" and I'd like to avoid health risks. My grandpa died of emphysema several years ago and my brother and I have had medical issues (I had chronic bronchitis as a kid, he has asthma), so I should probably know better.

Weed = Awesome
Tobacco = Disgusting

Except for the occasional shisha in the hookah.