Weed.

Emdprodukt

Member of Dude Castle 69
Jun 26, 2007
Kiel, Germany
I love it with a passion. And yes, I'm an addict. absolutely.

I wonder how much you guys smoke, pay for your shit and all that stuff.

I usually buy kinda big amounts (between 50 and 100€) to safe some money so I pay around 5-6€ per gramm. that's the good stuff. weed got expensive the last years. sometimes you'll pay up to 8€. I think in southern germany even more (I'm from the very north). really depends on where you live and how good your connections are.

I was smoking through a bong or waterpipe for years but quit it when I felt like a junky (because smoking was the first thing I did in the morning... before I went to school). I try not to smoke much more then 4-5 joints a day. I do use tobacco, some americans even said it's way to much but my experience is that too much weed in a joint is not good because a lot of it just burns away. so I usually go with 2/3 tobacco, 1/3 weed. half/half when I'm sharing.

I sometimes wonder how much I changed in the years and what I would be like without weed. I can see that sometimes I have trouble finding some words or remember stuff. but that's something that happens to every smoker ;)

I don't think I will ever completely quit it.

What's your story?

Been smoking the stuff since I was 15-16. I used to wake and bake everyday. Smoking about 5 times a day. Now I'm down to a couple of pipe hits after a few beers. (sometimes I'll go nuts if it's party time) I only smoke the best. I can't get into detail but I don't pay for it. Don't think I'll ever quit either, unless forced to for some reason, medical or otherwise.

Used to smoke daily, up to a 1/4 ounce per night at times. It was fucking expensive as shit, but all my friends smoked too, so we used to poll our cash together and get ridiculous amounts. That was a fucking long time ago though. I smoke maybe once a month now, if that. Have too many responsibilities (3 children, house, cars, decent job, etc.), so I keep it to a minimum.

So at this point, it's become more casual for me now - but I refuse to act like some "holier than thou / reformed pot smoker". I don't frown on it really at all, except when I see dudes that smoke a zillion joints a day, and are borderline fucking retarded. And, even then I don't blame the weed, I blame the dumbass that smokes the shit to the point of mental disability.

To summarize: I love weed. Not as much as I used to, but still would consider it to be "love".

I think it's great you take that responsibility seriously. I have friend who wouldn't stop smoking if they had children.

Fought it for awhile, mostly because of the intense temptation I had and my fear of the unknown (mostly I just didn't want to turn into a stupid stoner, ugghhh :lol: ), but knowing enough people who burned regularly who still lived productive lives and took care of all their responsibilities convinced me to give it a go around last March/April (I had smoked a couple of times before, but over the span of like 2 years), and now I really dig it. However, maybe it's because I'm relatively new to it, but I really don't like the idea of a wake-and-bake; in fact, I smoke pretty much daily, but always in the evening (unless I'm at a stoner friend's house or something), I just prefer to be clear-headed during the day.

Actually, there's one thing I wanted to ask you guys - I find that once I have the first burn of the day, it pretty much ensures that I have to keep smoking every couple of hours or so until I go to bed, because coming down is not the most pleasant experience (I just feel very drained, and also very hot, that kinda flushed skin sensation); I guess this lessens over time? Anyway, it's just another mechanism to keep me sober during the day, so for the best I suppose! And yeah, I've got my bong and pipe that serve me well, joints really aren't very popular with my age group around here (mostly pipes or especially blunts).

I don't consider myself in the least bit addicted though; it's something I do because it feels good and I believe is pretty much harmless as far as side effects and addictive properties go, and I've gone for a week or two here and there without smoking with no problems (ran out a few days ago, actually, so this is another one).

I smoked out of a bong once. I took a mega lethal hit with some weed that was peppered with kief. I got so high so fast that I threw up like 9 times and couldn't breathe for a good 15 seconds.
Bad times at ridgemont high.
only other time I smoked was in Canada, and on the road. Other than that I don't smoke.

I Stop smoking when i started to forgett important stuff. Concentration periods were getting shorter. I started at 15, the usual age around here, and stopped at 23. I know many people that is still functional on weed , so every one reacts different.

Another reason to quit weed was this time , when i was trying to writte a song, and then 4 hours later i realized that i didnt even touched the guitar that i was holding. It was like WTF ??? this shit is not working the right way with me anymore and since then i lost my interest in weed.

Yeah, I generally only smoke when I'm ready to shut off for the rest of the day (or night, rather), but I actually wrote this solo while I was flying high, so there are exceptions :D

And Tony, that's nuts dude - can't say I've ever had it that bad, though the first time I got super high from a blunt I came pretty close to wretching, though I think that was mostly due to the tobacco (I've never taken a drag of a cig, and don't ever plan to!)

I've never really tried it, but the general effects it seems to have for most people are things that I already have problems with ( attention span, eating, memory loss, general laziness ). If I'm this bad sober, I don't want to see me high.

Tried it once.Got high.Gave me a massive headache next morning.

So i said....fuck this shit

I prefer drinking:kickass:

More social +lasts longer:heh: +it's legal:rolleyes:

I smoke a couple times a month, generally in the evening when I'm just chilling with friends. I'm more clear headed when I smoke than when I drink, which I like, and I don't feel the least bit addicted. I think it's a good way to relax...

And bowls/bongs FTW, blunts are wasteful!

I would smoke if I could ever find someone to sell me some.

+1, totally can never find anyone to sell me any, my dad won't ever tell me who he's getting his off, all he says is its "presents".

Talking of which my little brother walked into the living room the other day whilst my dad was taking a massive drag out some supersized joint, he looks around sniffs the air and declares "Something smells funny, I think its the cigarettes and the wine".

I lolled.

More social +lasts longer:heh: +it's legal:rolleyes:

Something is only as social as you make it, plenty of people drink themselves to death (sometimes literally) on their own ;) And a good high lasts just as long as being drunk, if not longer! I enjoy both sensations as separate things (or combined :D). And legality, who gives a fuck? I make my own decisions about what is or isn't good for me.

And Matt, I was afraid of that too, that I would become like that even when I wasn't high, but honestly, I feel just as energetic and productive as ever when I don't smoke, and sometimes even when I do (and of course, the more I'll continue to, the more I'll be able to accomplish - like I said, I know so many people who smoke regularly and are huge achievers, it's all about simple willpower)