Weed.

i've been smoking since about 3 years ago....until then i was quite afraid of it, as by that time i wanted to work at the police, and they're doing quite a drug screening.
but these days are gone, and right now i'll enjoy a lil something every now and then.

yes, stuff is really expensive over here in the south....i tend to pay around 9-10 euro per gramm, but i'm only getting small amounts a time, maybe 2-4 gramm each.

one thing i noticed is that stuff tended to last longer back then....but on the other hand i recently got into the habit of having some beers, a "smoke" and some good music on most evenings :)
i'll also second marcus, as i'm NEVER getting stoned anywhere near daytime.....only late afternoon at most, mainly in the evenings. as he said, getting down is one of the less pleasureable experiences, and i also don't like to be stoned during the day.....got too much friggin work to do for that!

i like it mainly because it really makes you "get into the music"....you're hearing things that are just unbelieveable when you're high and listen to music. it really makes you appreciate the truly great albums and mixes....you just don't quite get that feeling when listening to amateurish ones.
most dimmu borgir, opeth, or well done black metal is great for that.

i like it mainly because it really makes you "get into the music"....you're hearing things that are just unbelieveable when you're high and listen to music. it really makes you appreciate the truly great albums and mixes....you just don't quite get that feeling when listening to amateurish ones.
most dimmu borgir, opeth, or well done black metal is great for that.

You can really hear the separation of the instruments and right/left channels, much more so than you can when not smoking

family_guy_smoke_family_guy_smoke-s500x333-17659-580.jpg

I've been smoking for around 8 years now, only the finest dank will do :worship:

I haven't really noticed any memory problems, but then again I have always been the type of person that remembers all the useless shit everyone else forgets about. For those of you that are afraid to try it, get yourself some great shit, hit it just a little and then get someone with a system in their car to drive you around while blasting some Blind Guardian :headbang: Epic religious metal experience ensues!

nosebleeds? :zombie: Never heard of that.

haha, last time I smoked before other week was like 4 years ago. I got the most fucking painful headache that lasted for 3 days non-stop. That was that. Fuck weed I said.

About two weeks ago a mate was round and he had some weed... I was thinking in my head "i probably made that headache thing up, just a coincidence". The next morning I woke up feeling like the insides of my head had been scooped out, I stood up and noticed a wetness on my lip... My nose was bleeding. Next couple of days weren't that fun.

Won't be doing that again.

Very bad experience with it. I smoked as I was between 15 - 20 years old and it was simply not good for me. But what I didn´t like the most in retrospect, was the people I hang around with. They´d have had sold their soul for weed. Some girls even offered sex for a piece of shit. How poor and humiliating!

Cypress Hill I still like though! "We ain´t goin´out like that..we ain´t goin´out like that ----- WE AIN´T GOIN´OUT!"

Certainly I know people who can handle it very well with responsibility and the right dosage. Don´t let it control you, control it...this way It could work.

Very bad experience with it. I smoked as I was between 15 - 20 years old and it was simply not good for me. But what I didn´t like the most in retrospect, was the people I hang around with. They´d have had sold their soul for weed. Some girls even offered sex for a piece of shit. How poor and humiliating!

Cypress Hill I still like though! "We ain´t goin´out like that..we ain´t goin´out like that ----- WE AIN´T GOIN´OUT!"

Certainly I know people who can handle it very well with responsibility and the right dosage. Don´t let it control you, control it...this way It could work.

I agree. People turn all scummy, their grubby little weed stained fingers, rolling a joint in some dark corner. Their eyes bloodshot & glazed. It's disrespectful to the natural state of mind in my opinion.

I dislike it when people make an identity out of being a "weed smoker". Always smoking, and if they're not they're talking about it. Every person I know that has started smoking weed quickly changed personality wise. They adopted their personality to that of a weed smoker. It's lame as fuck.

However, if you do it now and then & don't make an identity out of it fair do's.

Some girls even offered sex for a piece of shit. How poor and humiliating!

:OMG:

I have no idea what kind of weed (crack?) you have there but GTFO for real?
:zombie:

Funny reading other peoples perspective on weed. Some strange things come out. For me, it's as normal as eating or washing my hands. No big deal, just part of the daily routine.

I agree. People turn all scummy, their grubby little weed stained fingers, rolling a joint in some dark corner. Their eyes bloodshot & glazed. It's disrespectful to the natural state of mind in my opinion.

I dislike it when people make an identity out of being a "weed smoker". Always smoking, and if they're not they're talking about it. Every person I know that has started smoking weed quickly changed personality wise. They adopted their personality to that of a weed smoker. It's lame as fuck.

However, if you do it now and then & don't make an identity out of it fair do's.

Again WTF are "those" people smoking? Dark corners? Weed stained grubby fingers? Not like that at all here. I sit at a proper table or next to the pool or right out in the front yard. In the sun light. I make no secrete of it, that includes family, friends and strangers. (Police, Doctors, Lawyers and business owners who smoke as well) However, I do not make an Identity out of it. I have no pot leaf shirts nor do I talk about it on a daily bases. My smoking is done in high class, with high class people and high class weed. :kickass:

I've smoked it a few times with varied experiences. A few times I've felt really bad after it (once even threw up and passed out) and other times it's been very cool. What I dislike about it is that very often I start to feel really uneasy and it feels very difficult and cumbersome to move. It also often feels like the room is spinning around me, which feels really uncomfortable (and that was why I threw up that one time too). That, and I almost always get a really, really dry mouth :erk:

I've heard that it has a lot to do with the species/type of weed you smoke though, so I guess there's still hope. I do like it when I get the positive effects out of it, listening to music when high is really awesome. The problem is though that it's really hard to find and pretty fucking expensive around here. I wish I knew someone who'd grow it.

I've had some friends get totally obsessed by it too, meaning that they pretty much plan everything with weed in mind and smoke all the time and every day. They only hang around with people who smoke weed, talk about weed and what they've done where when they were high, how bad their memory is these days and so on. They can't even function properly without having smoked weed (and they'd go to school or work when high too), and never really do anything that doesn't involve smoking weed. That is pretty miserable IMO, but I guess they think it's the best ever.

:OMG:

Funny reading other peoples perspective on weed. Some strange things come out. For me, it's as normal as eating or washing my hands. No big deal, just part of the daily routine.

Agreed. although I do see the other perspectives. Just because I smoke pot every day doesn't mean that I grub other people for theirs. On the other hand, I've come across many people in my days of smoking who just can't handle not having it and turn into the grubby type as soon as they don't have weed of their own. But if they have some they can't even manage to remember your name. But at the end of the day there are a million and one perspectives and reasons for usage. It ranges as far as using it as a mental crutch to cope with life or form some sort of identity, to wiping it in liquid form on wounds to relieve pain 5-6 hours or stimulate appetite for cancer patients, and anything in between. I am firm believer in the fact that as the great Jack Herer would say "There is no recreational use, it is all medicinal" and that most if not all negativity connected to cannabis is due to stigma and not cannabis itself. The people who are smoking just to get through life are eating a tastey sugar pill, they'd make it anyway :Smokin:

It always depends on the person. you can't say: smoking weed makes you lazy etc.

For myself I can say I'm very productive no matter I had some weed or not. I'm never really wasted (or REALLY stoned), I just like beeing a little high :)

I think Felix can confirm that I'm able to have a good conversation no matter how much I smoked, I stay up every morning and do all the stuff that has to be done. I've seen people getting sucked up by weed. They live day by day just to get some weed. If I would be like that I would stop. Immediately.

i used to smoke a hell of a lot. since i was about 15. Found that i have little motivation/drive at the best of times, so now like all other drugs, for me its saved for parties and special occasions. If i do it more than that i'll just fall back into the pattern.
couldn't work after smoking.
everything sounded too good.

I was afraid o fit for a long time...just the typical: its illegal, dont want to get caught, dont want to go crazy, dont want to like it and become addicted, etc. but i finally tried it about a year ago and it wasnt bad at all like I thought it would be.

I did it with a friend late at night at his house, it was completely laid back and relaxed, we turned on some music and it was great...i started dancing uncontrolably though haha. Then we went and watched some chapelles show (hilarious).....thats when something awful happened...I noticed a little green goblin out of the corner of my eye, and then another one, so i ran into the kitchen and stood on top of the table saying "help the goblins are after me!" then it went all 3rd person on me and i could see myself on the table while the goblins jumped at me...i was a damn elf. My friend came in wondering why i was freakin out cause he didnt want me to wake his parents, he told me to come sit back down and he put on some craig d'andrea in the headphones and it was the most beautiful song i ever heard..then i was out like a light.

That was my first experience and it was very enjoyable...though I am a control freak, and feeling "spacey" sometimes freaks me out because i have really bad anxiety...and surprisingly this doesnt help haha

*Note I only had a good time smoking with my friend one on one in a nopressure situation..i tried it at a party with a bunch of people and ended up freaking myself out and had to go home.:ill:

Last edited by a moderator: