Weed.

^hahahahahahahahahaha No way! :lol:

My 1st time was smooth except for the laughing at anything part. I had a lot of fun with a light switch which I admit is out of my character.

Haha, yeah, I've never tripped anywhere near like that, just a bit of random paranoia and slight delusions that I've always been able to talk myself down from (my irrepressible rational mind :cool: ) - the first time I smoked I just couldn't even finish a sentence, or remember the word I had said before the one I was currently forming :lol: And yeah, the whole "weed junkies" thing is pretty ridiculous, but what I've come to realize is that the plant isn't to blame, but rather the weak willpower and empty lives of those people who clearly have no other way to occupy their time!

It always depends on the person. you can't say: smoking weed makes you lazy etc.

For myself I can say I'm very productive no matter I had some weed or not. I'm never really wasted (or REALLY stoned), I just like beeing a little high :)

I think Felix can confirm that I'm able to have a good conversation no matter how much I smoked, I stay up every morning and do all the stuff that has to be done. I've seen people getting sucked up by weed. They live day by day just to get some weed. If I would be like that I would stop. Immediately.

Confirmed ;)

I think for some people it´s just a matter of life quality..some people drink, some people smoke weed. Some people eating Pizza and Burger until they fucking explode :lol: I am the last one raising the finger about that. Each the own, live and let live.

video very related, haha

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2spZ-NDfS4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2spZ-NDfS4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:OMG:

I have no idea what kind of weed (crack?) you have there but GTFO for real?
:zombie:

Funny reading other peoples perspective on weed. Some strange things come out. For me, it's as normal as eating or washing my hands. No big deal, just part of the daily routine.

That's exactly my thoughts too. Wtf kind of shit is going on in other places involving weed? :lol:

I've honestly never heard of people getting all crazy and "needing" weed so bad they would offer sex or act like crackheads. Nor have I dealt with anything like that first hand. That sounds really odd to me and like there is something else going on as well.

Really though, I'm glad Emd enjoys the herb, as well as I, but these threads are really stupid.

That was my first experience and it was very enjoyable...though I am a control freak, and feeling "spacey" sometimes freaks me out because i have really bad anxiety...and surprisingly this doesnt help haha

Word. I have terrible anxiety issues from the first time I ever got really high. I've smoked numerous times (15 or so) and have had alright experiences, but I got completely ripped one time and had one of the worst experiences of my life. Since that day I have smoked, but always feel anxious and decided not to really do it anymore. I even start to freak out when I am around it. My friends all smoke and I feel like I am missing out a lot of the time. I can even stand to be in a car with people smoking weed. Maybe a lot of it is in my head, but I can feel myself getting dizzy and on the verge of having a panic attack. I feel like such a little bitch for it, but I can't get over the feeling. I know its nothing at all to be worried over and I have grown up with a weed influenced/accepting environment. I really don't drink either. Which raises a question I have had.

Are there an notable musicians who don't smoke? It seems like so many musicians do it. I know Frank Zappa was against drugs of any kind and I respect that so much, mainly because the music he wrote was so crazy. But, are there any bands who don't "resort" to it for inspiration?

first time i ever smoked was at my buds house
he put some trip-hop shit on and told me to look at some trippy painting he had when there was this trumpet blast
i wanted to cry i was having such a good time

eventually stopped for a year or two
started again and the first time i smoked i had an epic whitey. didnt throw up but i sat there for half an hour not really sure whether i was having a good time or a bad time and then my world literally fell apart in front of my eyes and i was nearly violently sick
then i started feeling better and realised id just had a life changing experience and embraced the afterglow
smoked regularly since then and havent whitey'd once.

i tend to smoke mainly as a means to try and have a really deep, life changing, spiritual experience but its few and far between

Are there an notable musicians who don't smoke? It seems like so many musicians do it. I know Frank Zappa was against drugs of any kind and I respect that so much, mainly because the music he wrote was so crazy. But, are there any bands who don't "resort" to it for inspiration?

Just about every Christian / Straightedge band obviously don't do drugs.....one that comes to mind is Underoath..............but yeh there are a shitload of musician's that don't do drugs.......everyone on Solid state

Pretty sure Schuldiner didn't - I think there are plenty who do, and plenty who don't, just as with all walks of life (though granted, musicians and art types generally are more prone)

Just about every Christian / Straightedge band obviously don't do drugs.....one that comes to mind is Underoath..............but yeh there are a shitload of musician's that don't do drugs.......everyone on Solid state

shame that nearly all the artists on solid state suck

I do use tobacco, some americans even said it's way to much but my experience is that too much weed in a joint is not good because a lot of it just burns away. so I usually go with 2/3 tobacco, 1/3 weed. half/half when I'm sharing.

i've never understood the need to roll tobacco up with weed

i love, love, LOVE marijuana...the smell, the taste, everything - and i sure as shit wouldn't want my sweet cheeba being tainted by some filthy-ass tobacco!

i love, love, LOVE marijuana...the smell, the taste, everything - and i sure as shit wouldn't want my sweet cheeba being tainted by some filthy-ass tobacco!

same
i never understood the whole idea behind it
just get a pipe then tere's no worries about shit burning away
and no fucking paper going in your system either, just pure plant.

and if you MUST smoke from a joint, just pack it STUPIDLY fucking tight, i've never had any problems with shit burning too fast that way

Word. I have terrible anxiety issues from the first time I ever got really high. I've smoked numerous times (15 or so) and have had alright experiences, but I got completely ripped one time and had one of the worst experiences of my life. Since that day I have smoked, but always feel anxious and decided not to really do it anymore. I even start to freak out when I am around it. My friends all smoke and I feel like I am missing out a lot of the time. I can even stand to be in a car with people smoking weed. Maybe a lot of it is in my head, but I can feel myself getting dizzy and on the verge of having a panic attack. I feel like such a little bitch for it, but I can't get over the feeling. I know its nothing at all to be worried over and I have grown up with a weed influenced/accepting environment. I really don't drink either.

that is EXACTLY what has happened with me dude...like word for word

I am an occasional weed smoker, but I have a very huge distaste for the wake and bake guys (a totally kicked a guy out of my band because he was consumed by weed, and even after getting kicked out and then making a big scene about it he has continued to smoke more). I have chronic pain from more than one medical condition including ones that I still haven't found out what is wrong with me yet. Besides I prefer weed to alcohol because it doesn't diminish your judgment part of your brain that causes you to drink and drive, get into fights and all the good stuff alcohol does to people, and the lack of hangovers makes weed so much better, you can get fucked up th enight before an not have to worry about vomiting all day with a massive migraine.

Smoking joints usually has bad news, something about the tobacco that makes people sick, of you are going to smoke a j, be sure to have just eaten a full meal and have antacids on stock, that way you can you shouldn't get an upset stomach. I smoke from my pocket pipe so I don't have to worry about that. Also the quality of weed makes a difference, I know of guys who are against it because they took one hit and got fucked up or couldn't focus on anything, my first attempt on wed made me so antisocial and physically incapacitated. Good weed and doing it a couple time and you will get used to it and will be able to function, I rememebr that I used to hate it, but once you get used to it, its a great thing to have alongside alcohol

First of all FUCK smoking......it is just disgusting it stinks, causes shit load of dust, really bad for you....just awful

I went out and got me a 200 dollar whip style Vaporizer - A good one too!!!! very important.....this is a U.S. based company out of Colorado
http://www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/home.html

one of the greatest things i have ever bought

I only vape the finest so it enhance's the taste greatly
I had some Blueberry not to long ago and taste just like fresh blueberries...wow

The dude from Cephalic Carange uses one like that....he says he uses on tour and it doesn't fuck his throat up like smoke.....and i agree

fuck combustion ....Don't burn weed....fire+weed=bad

same
i never understood the whole idea behind it
just get a pipe then tere's no worries about shit burning away
and no fucking paper going in your system either, just pure plant.

and if you MUST smoke from a joint, just pack it STUPIDLY fucking tight, i've never had any problems with shit burning too fast that way

As I said I hate beeing completely wasted. I don't smoke weed to get wasted. And thats what a pipe does to you. I like to sit back and enjoy the weed. I couldn't even afford smoking all my joints without tobacco.

And if you pack it stupidly fucking tight it's impossible to smoke it (like with cigarettes). that's my experience. I use a natural tobacco which is kinda dry but has no chemical ingredients or anything else.

I've smoked some pure joints (which were blunts actually) in the netherlands but never liked it. why? because I never felt different in comparison to my own joints. No one I know packs his/her joints without tobacco.

Smoking a joint pure is a waste imho. And smoking through a pipe is something we relate to those smokers who define themselves with marihuana. I do think it depends on how much you pay for your weed, how good it is and how often you can get some.

about the paper: mine are from natural arabic gum. so it's doesn't matter too much. besides that there is a technique called "inside outside". you'll smoke much less paper with it.

like with everything else it's a matter of taste. :Smokin:

I agree ....god have you ever got a little off a friend and they put it in that Cigarette plastic off the pack(psylaphane?) and it makes the weed smell like tobacco.....fucking horrible

First of all FUCK smoking......it is just disgusting it stinks, causes shit load of dust, really bad for you....just awful

I went out and got me a 200 dollar whip style Vaporizer - A good one too!!!! very important.....this is a U.S. based company out of Colorado
http://www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/home.html

one of the greatest things i have ever bought

I only vape the finest so it enhance's the taste greatly
I had some Blueberry not to long ago and taste just like fresh blueberries...wow

The dude from Cephalic Carange uses one like that....he says he uses on tour and it doesn't fuck his throat up like smoke.....and i agree

fuck combustion ....Don't burn weed....fire+weed=bad

I actually like to smoke and I actually like to smoke my weed. I don't think it stinks.

And saying it's bad while telling people to use a vaporizer with weed is a bit confusing to me. Weed isn't actually healthy at all. It can cause so many deseases it's not a joke. And using a vaporizer will not make it any more healthy. of course you have a benefit in front of smokers.

so for me it's more like that:

weed + vaporizer = whiskey coke without coke (I really like my whisky with coke;))