Weed.

I actually like to smoke and I actually like to smoke my weed. I don't think it stinks.

And saying it's bad while telling people to use a vaporizer with weed is a bit confusing to me. Weed isn't actually healthy at all. It can cause so many deseases it's not a joke. And using a vaporizer will not make it any more healthy. of course you have a benefit in front of smokers.

so for me it's more like that:

weed + vaporizer = whiskey coke without coke (I really like my whisky with coke;))

LOL well of course YOU don't think it stinks....you are the one smoking but trust me buddy it Stinks....im talking mostly tobacco....Weed being burned to me doesn't smell all that bad....it's always funny to me when smoker's can't smell themselves

I never really said vaporizing is healthier although factual it is
when i said bad I meant bad in taste .

I always feel oddly isolated when these discussions come up. In my age group, and especially in the metal scene it seems weed and the lifestyle go hand in hand. This thread is definitely a fair example.

I've willingly never tried it though, and don't particularly have any plans to. I can't really stand the smell of the stuff, and most of the prolific weed smokers I've been around have been somewhat erratic, anxious or quirky types. It's very important to me to stay grounded, and not run the risk of altering my personality, or developing a need for something else - especially something that can be a fair financial drain.

I figure since I didn't grow up around it as I did with alcohol, I would take the leg up and just roll with it. I can't imagine taking anything regularly that alters your brain chemistry can be a good long term idea. In the same way I limit alcohol, I try to avoid weed entirely.

Also, I don't know if I'm the only one, but having people ranting at me about how great their weed experiences were absolutely does nothing for my love of the conversation. If you enjoy it, that's cool and it's your right (maybe not by law, but certainly by any purely democratic standards) but I really don't want to hear about it

I used to smoke all of the time when I was younger. that was mainly due to it still being new to me and loving it so much that I just wanted to be stoned all of the time. after a while I started to get burned out so I stopped for a long time. now I am older, have a nice job, wife etc... and I smoke usually at night or on the weekends when I am with friends and we are just bullshitting around. I've learned to appreciate it for what it is, a natural herb that makes me feel really good while also knowing that too much of any type of mind altering substance is not good. I only wake and bake when I am off work and don't have much to do except play guitar, mess around the house etc...

:Smokin:

that's some funny shit , Brian . How's that Columbus dank?

It's not bad dude. I got some widow a few weeks ago. I was in WV last weekend and picked up some surprisingly potent stuff too. Do you like that Da Buddha vape? The girl and I already have a generic VaporTower that we bought at Niagara Falls on the cheep, but we are looking at buying that one. I take from how highly you talked it about it you really like it.

It's not bad dude. I got some widow a few weeks ago. I was in WV last weekend and picked up some surprisingly potent stuff too. Do you like that Da Buddha vape? The girl and I already have a generic VaporTower that we bought at Niagara Falls on the cheep, but we are looking at buying that one. I take from how highly you talked it about it you really like it.

Yeah dude its amazing.....I love it.....I smoked for a long ass time and year ago i got da buddha and wow what a difference...I have no desire to smoke ever

The da buddha has a bigger brother called Silver Surfer
http://www.silversurfervap.com/ but its a little more expensive......but the only difference between the too.....is the silver surfer you can get custom glass done on and get it all pimped out......the Da buddha is just a plain one....but all the inside's are the same....

I have tried generic vaporizer's and yeah you really need to get a nice one to get the full effect.....if you have any more questions on it just let me know.

here is a link to a forum that talk alot about the buddha and silver surfer among other Vapes. http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/vaporizers/

and http://www.fuckcombustion.com/

Thanks for the rec. on Da Buddha Josh, looks like I'm definitely gonna have to pick one of those up when I get the cash! (and I'd imagine they're far more efficient than smoking as well, which is always a plus!) Do you use a grinder with yours, or just break up the buds by hand? And I assume since it's constantly being vaped you can't exactly take your time with it so it doesn't condense inside the tube? I guess the solution there is to just pack pretty small amounts more frequently

Thanks for the rec. on Da Buddha Josh, looks like I'm definitely gonna have to pick one of those up when I get the cash! (and I'd imagine they're far more efficient than smoking as well, which is always a plus!) Do you use a grinder with yours, or just break up the buds by hand? And I assume since it's constantly being vaped you can't exactly take your time with it so it doesn't condense inside the tube? I guess the solution there is to just pack pretty small amounts more frequently

hey marcus check out a few of these videos.....the silver surfer works the same as the da buddha....way more efficient....Your high longer but it doesn't feel like a lazy couch locked high.......It's an uplifting cerebral high...You will Vape way less weed and it just takes less it's that simple. No dude i don't use a grinder.....I have one and i use it whenever i get shitty stuff but the stuff i been getting is high grade and doesn't have any seeds , so i just pull it apart a little and stuff it in the wand

i'm not sure what you mean on your last question but maybe these videos will answer it.

Last edited by a moderator:

We use about 1/3rd of what we did when we were smoking since we started using a vape. It's definitely more efficient. We use a grinder, but we broke it up by hand before we got one.

Josh: thanks for the links. I'm guessing we'll be picking up one of these bad boys soon...