Do you think it's still In Flames?

No, you are not alone, but me neither, so what now? You are being sheep #13315612 commenting "FUCK YOU, DIE YOU HOMO" to every justin bieber video.

You are not arguing, you decided you hate everything (e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g) post Clayman, and you keep yourself to it.

Anyone who hates post Clayman and is still rambling about it needs to fuck off as hard as they can. It's been 14 years to get over it, that's plenty of time. Same goes with "WHERE IS THE MELODIC DEATH METULZ"

Aren't you contradicting yourself? You want to praise the guy then in the same post you admit he had a lot to do with albums you are disgusted with?

Not disgusted but what IF became in this millennia is just not on the same level of what was before.

I praise Jesper for what he did with the band (or his band) in the 90s.

And by the way, you may not like my style but you know I have made very fair and very valid criticisms of the band. If you think I am alone in my opinion of In Flames you are severely mistaken.

1. What style?
2. When have you made any remotely fair and/or valid criticisms? Please, post some examples.
3. Still waiting on those rap lyrics.

last great in flames album was soundtrack to your escape, and everyone before that album was great as well. Come Clarity was the start of the falling off even though that was a pretty good album. The last 3 albums (asop, soapf, and sc) are all bullshit horrible albums.. Sad that they fell off that hard.

last great in flames album was soundtrack to your escape, and everyone before that album was great as well. Come Clarity was the start of the falling off even though that was a pretty good album. The last 3 albums (asop, soapf, and sc) are all bullshit horrible albums.. Sad that they fell off that hard.

Pretty much the same way I feel. Although I'd put STYE and RTR in the 'good' category rather than great.

The next three albums imo = mediocre. I find CC generally grating and uninteresting with a few songs that I really like sprinkled in. ASOP had potential but the cheese factor is too much for me and I don't like the general sound/production I guess. SOPF I thought was a good effort, I basically tried :err: to like it, but nothing resonated with me. I barely remember any of it :eek:

SC is so bad it made my headphones smell like Bjorn's anus