Do you think this is for real?

May 27, 2001
www.asexuality.org

Gay pride is dead, long live the asexuals!
I guess that's what happens when people are constantly bragging about the importance of individuality. In the end they're just trying to make the best of it... :Smug:

reminds me of a documentary i saw a while ago, about people who felt alienated to certain (healthy) limbs, and therefore wanted them removed surgically. scary stuff.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
What i want to know about asexuals is: do they still have a wank?What do they wank over?
I found some supposed types. So some of them have a wank, but it's not really meant to be sexual. Or something.

A)Those who experience sex drive but no attraction: These are people who are aware that sex, on a purely biochemical level, might feel good but who would never feel compelled to engage in it with another person. The sex drive is dormant. Asexuals fitting this description may find sex with another person so socially and emotionally awkward as to be completely unpleasurable. (Yeah it might feel good to have sex with someone, it might feel good to run out and shoot up herion but for the time being I've got other things to do with my life..)

B)People who experience attraction, but no sex drive: Those who feel an attraction to others similar to sexual attraction but have no desire to consummate it sexually. Attraction is centered less on sexuality and more on emotional and sometimes physical (though non-sexual) intimacy. Like sexual attraction this sort of attraction can be oriented along specific gender lines. (Sure I like you, but why of all things would we want to do THAT?)

C)Both: People for whome sex biologically feels good who experience attraction that is purely emotional. This person may find it pleasurable to masturbate, and they may see someone and feel an unexplainable emotional attachement to them but they would never see any reason to put the two together.

D)Neither: Those who don't find sex pleasurable and don't experience attraction to other people. It's important to note that not experiencing attraction does NOT mean that these people do not form intimate emotional relationships, like those in group A they are fully capable of forming intimate bonds with others and finding particular people particularely interesting without feeling anything that they define as "attraction."

C)Both: People for whome sex biologically feels good who experience attraction that is purely emotional. This person may find it pleasurable to masturbate, and they may see someone and feel an unexplainable emotional attachement to them but they would never see any reason to put the two together.

couldnt this also mean that theyre just immensely stupid?

Hence the AVEN symbol:

a miff :/

symbol.jpg

Strangelight said:
HAHAHHAHA for a minuite there i thought that was our luke, then i looked a bit closer and seen our lukes more well hung :lol:

i'm not bein funny but if i was him he would of been more of a man to keep that covered up :D