Do you think this will be the last time we see Maiden here?

phlogiston

Bejabbers!
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
Visit site
Except for Melbourne GA, and a couple of the non-alcohol sections, there are tickets still available for every section at every gig.

There are obvious gaps to allow for additional shows, but it doesn't look like they'll be needed.

Do you reckon they'll ever come again if they can't sell out shows?

If they played smaller venues, it'd be barely worth their time.

If they do come back then I think it'll be headlining Soundwave. Can't see them doing their own tour again.

In 2008 they sold out multiple shows because it was their first full tour since 1985. In 2011 they were headlining Soundwave, so I guess next year is the first time we can really see their drawing power in Australia without nostalgia or festival backing.

I hope the slow sales are because the shows are right after Sabbath but I don't think so.

Maybe there's a lot of people who have seen them a couple of times in the last few years and figure that'll do. People like us will go every tour, but others won't necessarily. Bruce seemed really pumped to be headlining Soundwave in 2011, so they'd be keen for that sort of thing, but may not bother with separate tours.