Do you think you are ugly?

Originally posted by slingblade
it varies from day to day.......i'm not one to stare at the mirror and talk to myself either but some days i guess i "feel" ugly and other days i wish i was a chick so i could truly fuck my own brains out.:lol: jk..............i think it really is a lot more internal than most would think. for me anyway........:D

While you're out there, get me aome Colt 45. :lol:

Dunno, I've seen a lot of really ugly guys who act like they were models... and I've seen the looks girls give them... I don't get those looks, so I'm either ugly and not pretending to be beautiful - or not ugly :D honestly, I feel I look ok...

Well i dunno. I've got the big nose-and-no-chin-face-looks-like-a-triangle-from-the-side look goin on. That's pretty ugly. And my skin is pasty white as fuck which generally isn't attractive. Also, this has more to do with personality, but i am a complete idiot almost all the time. It is like my goal in life to act REALLY stupid and make people laugh out of embarrasment for me. so THAT really doesn't get the chicks flocking to me either. I dunno what it is... but i feel i have to make myself look really wierd or dumb so people laugh... So whenever i'm at the bar that totally throws out any chance of me meeting someone, because i get all of the people i know laughing at me, and all the people who don't know me either laughing at me, or giving me the evil eye and wanting to punch me because i am such a loser. Most in the latter category. So do i think i am ugly? well, from the side yeah kinda, face to face i am ok, But ANYONE who first meets me is always turned off because of my need to be an idiot almost constantly. Once you get to know me it doesn't seem weird anymore, but if you don't know me forget it... Girls ALWAYS run in fear.

I dunno, I like my hair a lot more now, it had always been really short, and the front is almost long enough to put behind my ears now, and it looks a lot better. I don't know if I mentioned this, but from Kindergarten to Sixth grade I had THE WORST buckteeth ever, I looked like a rabbit, literally :rolleyes:

I finally got braces and they have been off a few years now, my teeth are fine now. My skin breaks out sometimes, but it's usually not bad at all. I guess my main problem is i'm weak since I rarely exercise, I have little muscle and no fat.

Belial, why get a six pack when you've already got a keg :confused:

Like most people I think I'm ugly, so have trusted what others tell me on this issue because I'm sure I can't be even remotely objective about such a thing. Besides, even supermodels think they are ugly, so what hope do we have? heheh

Satori

I tend to think I'm unattractive.. I'm just my own worst critic.

I haven't been horrendously unsuccessful with the opposite sex.. really, at all.. so I suppose I should just shut my trap. :D

Greetings.

Ugly ? No, I don't think I am. Most of the time I am quite satisfied with my look actually, although I'd never say I'm a hunk. But then... would I really like to be one ?

Considering the fact that most people being considered beautiful are pretty satisfied by this status conferred by others, they rely on this beauty to evolve in life. Inversely, those who are found ugly by others come to the realization (well, I hope) that looks aren't that important anyway, so they take the time to evolve with their skills and knowledges. I think ugly people have, in a way, more chance, because when they grow too old, beautiful people are not beautiful anymore, and they realize that their most precious quality has gone down the drain. Thus they become sour and unnattractive. Ugly people had plenty of time to develop other qualities.

Of course I'm generalizing here, but I've observed that type of behaviour much more than once.

For the record, at the risk of sounding a bit pretentious.... I was an ugly kid ;)

I really don't know. My girlfriend is under the impression that I'm attractive, so I guess that's all that matters. I've never viewed myself as being particularly attractive...but then again, I've never really had much for self esteem.

Kittarin has no idea how beautiful she really is. Her eyes are like those tractor beams on the star trec ship, they stun you with their overwhelming beauty and draw you in to a warm soft pair of lips that melt you to the floor. Her skin is like silk, and she has a figure that would make a queer look twice.

Originally posted by Mr. Mojojo
Kittarin has no idea how beautiful she really is. Her eyes are like those tractor beams on the star trec ship, they stun you with their overwhelming beauty and draw you in to a warm soft pair of lips that melt you to the floor. Her skin is like silk, and she has a figure that would make a queer look twice.

I haven't seen a picture yet.. i think.. =(