Do you think you are ugly??

I rather leave that to the people who still have fun at those simple problems. Right now I'm concerned with the uniqueness of the CP decomposition for 3-dimensional arrays with symmetric slices, hmmm...

42 was over and 40 is not an insult, so it's either 40 or 41
assuming that the right answer has not been given yet, it must be 41

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Dhatura said:
You never know what makes a simple problem, maybe Trona's age is in 3-dimensional alignment with unique decomposing symmetric slices, hm?
\

dont be ripping off jeff walker's lyrics

Yeah, it takes time to accept yourself more or less, and to do that you need the reaction from other people, then you slowly start to realize that you're not the scum of the earth.

But I don't consider only the good sides of people, noooo. I just don't tell them what their shitty aspects are cause most people hate criticism and their shaking ego would be shaken even more, or they go over-defensive.

Anyway, I think it was Kundera who said that you don't need perfect relationships, you just need human relationships. So I abide by that rule.

But I do dislike my boss. I could never say anything positive about him even if he has positive aspects :/

Hearse said:
haha is ikea boy cute? :p
I don't think 5/10 is shity, it's in the middle, im john doe :cool:
Some think I'm goodlooking, some think I'm ugly, and they all think im too thin :p
but anyway, the question was how I see myself, and I answered the question.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and been happy of what you see?
I haven't, not a single time, and I'm honest.
I only look flaws of myself, and I see them everywhere.

but isn't it funny, how most people just looks flaws of themselves,
and in the same time they just look goodsides of other people.

hey dont make fun of that.. ikeaboy is cute and kind :)

I can't even fathom looking at myself and saying I look ok.
Even if I could , why would I? Like "oh ok, my head SHOULD be the size of Jupiter, why the hell NOT?! I AM Fine, fine SOOOO FINE! " kind of shit is too fucking weird for me to comprehend about people.

Not like I could ever say that about myself anyways, or even okness, it just ain't happening here, but I wouldn't anyways.