Do you think you are ugly??

phwohohoho :hotjump:

mischabarton.jpg

it's not meant to be. I'm just wondering how he knows. Is it because people tell him or did he decide by looking in the mirror that he was on his own, and what was it that made him feel this way if he came to that on his own.

Like, I think he's cute but who am I?

If someone ever told me that, it would go right through me. I'm not sure if it would even register as me hearing that it was said. Like an alien language.

The last time I was told something nice about myself, it was about my voice and it ended up being a very painful lie. It still hurts very much. That's because the person who said it was very important to me so I heard it and allowed myself to believe because of the circumstances in which he finally came around to talk to me. I took it right into my heart, it made me so happy. I didn't think they lied about wanting to talk to people, that if they did talk to someone that they really wanted to.
I hadn't trusted anyone for a long time until then. They also said something once about me being "charming" or something , which just sent me into orbit with happiness for almost two whole days, and then he admitted it was to head fuck me.

So, that's what I'm wondering about. How does he come to these thoughts about himself? How do you know what people mean if they're telling you, or the other thing I said before about yourself.

nomana-nuniyan said:
it's not meant to be. I'm just wondering how he knows. Is it because people tell him or did he decide by looking in the mirror that he was on his own, and what was it that made him feel this way if he came to that on his own.

Like, I think he's cute but who am I?

If someone ever told me that, it would go right through me. I'm not sure if it would even register as me hearing that it was said. Like an alien language.

The last time I was told something nice about myself, it was about my voice and it ended up being a very painful lie. It still hurts very much. That's because the person who said it was very important to me so I heard it and allowed myself to believe because of the circumstances in which he finally came around to talk to me. I took it right into my heart, it made me so happy. I didn't think they lied about wanting to talk to people, that if they did talk to someone that they really wanted to.
I hadn't trusted anyone for a long time until then.

So, that's what I'm wondering about. How does he come to these thoughts about himself? How do you know what people mean if they're telling you, or the other thing I said before about yourself.

That's pretty sad cause I hate that idea that the compliments are supposed to buy something. But if I think about it, my ex said a hundred times he loved me, and I guess it was true then.

Whenever I make a compliment I mean it. It's also easy here, for example, cause I don't want anything in exchange :D

wow, dhatura, you were lucky. My husband has only told me he loved me a couple of times over nine years.

When I make compliments I mean it too, but I know myself and know I don't lie about this. Other people do so who knows?

nomana-nuniyan said:
wow, dhatura, you were lucky. My husband has only told me he loved me a couple of times over nine years.

He was still there for nine years. Dunno which is better, I didn't understand for a long time what use of the word has.

This entire opus is respectfully dedicated to all those
who have loved unconditionally only to have their
hearts unanaesthetically ripped out: Base not your joy
upon the deeds of others, for what is given can be
taken away. No hope = no fear.
- Peter

nomana-nuniyan said:
Oh, you like girls who don't know how to come yet? oh, ok. heh.

Oh, so older women are more experienced? I love the eagerness of a 19 year old, the willingness to learn........ what am i saying, the normally teach me a thing or two.