Do you wanna date my avatar?

I recently watched the first three seasons of "The Guild" on Netflix and so loved it. As an ex-MMORPG addict of sorts, I saw so many real life examples of people I knew in game that it was eerily creepy at times but oh so funny.

If you do not know what "The Guild" is - look it up, if you were ever a gamer in an MMORPG guild do yourself the favor of watching it. You will laugh your ass off.

I recently watched the first three seasons of "The Guild" on Netflix and so loved it. As an ex-MMORPG addict of sorts, I saw so many real life examples of people I knew in game that it was eerily creepy at times but oh so funny.

If you do not know what "The Guild" is - look it up, if you were ever a gamer in an MMORPG guild do yourself the favor of watching it. You will laugh your ass off.

Word.

And of course we can't forget Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog. :D

They are making a sequel to Dr Horrible, I think. But I haven't heard anything about that lately. That's Joss Whedon.. everyone should watch and bow down Joss Whedon. Felicia Day is great too. Have to catch up with the latest episodes of The Guild.

They are making a sequel to Dr Horrible, I think. But I haven't heard anything about that lately. That's Joss Whedon.. everyone should watch and bow down Joss Whedon. Felicia Day is great too. Have to catch up with the latest episodes of The Guild.

Confirmed. The sequel isn't going to be a free web based movie though, it's at least going to be full length and I wouldn't be surprised if they push for a theatrical release. Plus Joss is going to direct The Avengers soon so he's got his hands full. ;)

Personally can't wait for either.