Dodheismgard-Supervillain Outcast

Strangemind

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2007
What's your opinion about Supervillain Outcast by Dodheimsgard?this is the best extreme disc i've ever heard..this is real EXTREME music..this is not simply another extreme metal disc..this is not simply another extreme band..this is something really different..

Now that's one stupid name for an album.

And why is it that the last time I've heard such a statement it was from a teenage dude about job for a cowboy?

Will listen to it anyway :rolleyes:

You're right...I re-listened and it was a HUGE bunch of crap. Sure, it's cool to experiment, but it fails for them big time.

You're right...I re-listened and it was a HUGE bunch of crap. Sure, it's cool to experiment, but it fails for them big time.

Experiment?no..this is not experiment.This is true music not a collection of unispired true metal riffs or progressive nonsense.99% of metal or music in general is crap..not this one..

DHG is absolutely fantastic and this record equally so. Everyone with comments like LifeDepraved's and KittyKatatonia's ( And you're criticising them for a shitty title with a nick like yours?) should get a clue. It's ok not to like it, but calling it bad music is just plain stupid.

edit: still not on par with 666 international which is one of the best metal albums ever.

OP you are acting like a fucking moron, if someone thinks that it is a bunch of crap, then, it IS a bunch of crap to the person. Grow the fuck up and and stop getting personally offended because someone doesn't like your beloved band.

DHG is absolutely fantastic and this record equally so. Everyone with comments like LifeDepraved's and KittyKatatonia's ( And you're criticising them for a shitty title with a nick like yours?) should get a clue. It's ok not to like it, but calling it bad music is just plain stupid.

edit: still not on par with 666 international which is one of the best metal albums ever.

Oh, and...yeah you are a moron too.

I mean, I understand that to them it's a superior band/record...but it's just like if I was raving about another band and someone else thought it was horrible...Honestly I won't lose sleep...if someone doesn't get the "magic" I get from it, then why should it bother me?